Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadaf thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Welcome smiley36

Most of Danish's shows have been a one-man army only, in recent times smiley36

Last week's episode really got to me though. His emotions when he wakes up on the hospital bed were really something. Everytime I feel now I have fangirled for years his performance won't impact me, he proves me wrong smiley27

Ahh, i know right ? smiley42

He always gives a remarkable performance, purely a soulful show just because of him apart from whatever the storyline and cast is. Danish never fails to impress the audiencesmiley27smiley42

Though, the fact is im still not over with the show "Deewangi" that show hit particularly different. smiley41smiley27

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Cadaf

Ahh, i know right ? smiley42

He always gives a remarkable performance, purely a soulful show just because of him apart from whatever the storyline and cast is. Danish never fails to impress the audiencesmiley27smiley42

Though, the fact is im still not over with the show "Deewangi" that show hit particularly different. smiley41smiley27

Deewangi was what made me fall in love with him smiley36

Can't tell you how hurt I was when Sultan died ufff. Thank Goodness, Meherposh (also starring Danish) was on air simultaneously so that I could distract myself. smiley36

The Deewangi cast is making a comeback, you know that right? Danish and Hiba are doing another show for Geo smiley40

Cadaf thumbnail

Deewangi was what made me fall in love with him smiley36

Can't tell you how hurt I was when Sultan died ufff. Thank Goodness, Meherposh (also starring Danish) was on air simultaneously so that I could distract myself. smiley36

The Deewangi cast is making a comeback, you know that right? Danish and Hiba are doing another show for Geo smiley40

Haye,smiley42Im drooling over Sultan, yet now even and after. smiley27

The Beastly villian side made you fell in lovewith him. smiley42 The obsessed lover to his tigress Nageen, no doubt as fierce and beastly both were fire to each other. smiley42 He was so perfect to be Sultan Durrani smiley42 Despite being a beast, harsh, cold-hearted man, we wanted to see him alive, breathing. Always and ever. But, things didnt went that away.

As we know, when you do wrong, you have to pay back. Though, my heart cried alot when Sultan died on a positive note, his love was true and pure smiley19

Yes, just heard the show name is Jaan Nisar right ? Yikes! smiley42 I can't wait now to see. smiley39

1169266 thumbnail

Still watching this cringe fest only for Danish

Cadaf thumbnail

Heya Guys smiley31

Just finished up the epsiode for Danish only. smiley14

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Uff kya haseen lag raha hai Danny ..smiley36smiley42 The soft hair look is everything smiley27 and yes thats all for today's review! smiley37

1169266 thumbnail

I'm finna stop watching yeh crap fest aab sy smiley11

Cadaf thumbnail

After watching the upcoming episode teaser.

Do we expect Shabrez to be back in his cruel,dark - the beastly avatar ? smiley39smiley42 As clearly as it seems, the tiger has awaken to reach to his tigress. Because somewhere deep down the tigress saturated into the fear, broken,untold and miserable - little did she know for now that this storm will surpass and unfold the another page of a tale.

P.S - On a serious note dont know why, i love Taimoor's Villian side roles more smiley42smiley27 Btw, he looked so effing soft -baby today smiley27 Hayee smiley43

Might feel, the story gonna be interesting now. smiley27

Edited by Cadaf - 8 months ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Cadaf

After watching the upcoming episode teaser.

Do we expect Shabrez to be back in his cruel,dark - the beastly avatar ? smiley39smiley42 As clearly as it seems, the tiger has awaken to reach to his tigress. Because somewhere deep down the tigress saturated into the fear, broken,untold and miserable - little did she know for now that this storm will surpass and unfold the another page of a tale.

P.S - On a serious note dont know why, i love Taimoor's Villian side roles more smiley42smiley27 Btw, he looked so effing soft -baby today smiley27 Hayee smiley43

Might feel, the story gonna be interesting now. smiley27

Effing soft baby was making my heart hurt so badly, I need hugs to get better smiley36

Dude, do you write? This entire tiger-tigress analogy is so well put that you might as well start with fanfictions smiley4smiley27

Shabraiz will definitely try his level best to get Meher because like he said, she's all he has left. I'm just gonna say, there are still some twists before these two unite smiley2

I gotta say even though there's nothing really new in the show I don't find myself trying to fast forward it. I'm engaged throughout smiley36

Cadaf thumbnail

Effing soft baby was making my heart hurt so badly, I need hugs to get better smiley36

Hehehe, i know right his baby face look made me aww.smiley42smiley43 *sigh*

Dude, do you write? This entire tiger-tigress analogy is so well put that you might as well start with fanfictions smiley4smiley27

I used to be so active at the time of IPKKND forum. For fanfiction the idea is not bad, i might start soonish smiley27

Shabraiz will definitely try his level best to get Meher because like he said, she's all he has left. I'm just gonna say, there are still some twists before these two unite smiley2

Yes, we gotta see him OG side maybe on a softer side, but of course his shows are incomplete without beastly roles.smiley42smiley39So, will see how the further story twists unfolds.

I gotta say even though there's nothing really new in the show I don't find myself trying to fast forward it. I'm engaged throughout smiley36

Tbh, the story is not upto the mark nor well-putten into the frame. Though, Taimoor is the only treat to watch. smiley42smiley27

Edited by Cadaf - 8 months ago

Word Count: 1