Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Can we like fast-forward to Meher and Shabrez's wedding already? 😭😂

I will go back to watch when that wedding ever happen lmao

heartfilia thumbnail

I hope this writer will make some improvement of his/her writing skills for Danish&Hiba drama, otherwise smiley8smiley8smiley8

1169266 thumbnail

Maher and Usman got marriedsmiley11 I'm going to skip next week 's epi

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I think I’ll watch the next few episodes with a couple of glasses of wine in my system. Thats the only way I can take Danny being all depressed on screen. Have learnt my lesson from Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi smiley37

Cadaf thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Well this is Sadaf. smiley16

Following the Show Rah e Junoon since first episode though never jumped into the forum yet. Now i feel like to pop in smiley27

If we start discussing about the story then i am just following the show for Taimoor, feel like he's the only main ingredient who is taking the whole show on his shoulders, despite of the other cast.

Edited by Cadaf - 8 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail

He is the only reason why I've watched the drama, but I stopped watching for a while smiley36 Even his acting wasn't enough for me to watch this smiley8

I'll get back when things gets solved

Edited by heartfilia - 8 months ago
Cadaf thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartfilia

He is the only reason why I've watched the drama, but I stopped watching for a while smiley36 Even his acting wasn't enough for me to watch this smiley8

I'll get back when things gets solved

Second you, only watching for Taimoor otherwise the cast even didn't appealed to me which keeps me hooked to the storyline. smiley13

Coming to his acting, ofcourse Danish is always superb and fantastic in his skills, so yeah, will digest the show watching and drooling over him only. smiley42

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Cadaf

Second you, only watching for Taimoor otherwise the cast even didn't appealed to me which keeps me hooked to the storyline. smiley13

Coming to his acting, ofcourse Danish is always superb and fantastic in his skills, so yeah, will digest the show watching and drooling over him only. smiley42

Welcome smiley36

Most of Danish's shows have been a one-man army only, in recent times smiley36

Last week's episode really got to me though. His emotions when he wakes up on the hospital bed were really something. Everytime I feel now I have fangirled for years his performance won't impact me, he proves me wrong smiley27