Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Guys I am a little down today and had been very busy so I am watching in bits smiley36

Please leave ur two cents here though!

episode seven is...boring? full of annoying zara and delulu Alayna babbling smiley39 one of them exists for the sole purpose of disturbing all of humanity and being jealous of her sister, and the other is delusional (she probably thinks Shabrez as a music group idol so only she can stan him)

Alayna's bro Ali wants to get marry with Meher happened so fast but I won't questioning smiley39

Shabrez told Meher that she must reject that marriage proposal. I agree with him. Let Zara to lose smiley27 I hope Meher will not let her achieve the marriage that she lusts for lol I don't think screaming dad will be oppose, he already didn't want her daughters to marry early

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

episode seven is...boring? full of annoying zara and delulu Alayna babbling smiley39 one of them exists for the sole purpose of disturbing all of humanity and being jealous of her sister, and the other is delusional (she probably thinks Shabrez as a music group idol so only she can stan him)

Alayna's bro Ali wants to get marry with Meher happened so fast but I won't questioning smiley39

Shabrez told Meher that she must reject that marriage proposal. I agree with him. Let Zara to lose smiley27 I hope Meher will not let her achieve the marriage that she lusts for lol I don't think screaming dad will be oppose, he already didn't want her daughters to marry early

I guess episode 6 was full of such bangers that 7 seems boring in comparison smiley36

Alayna's brother is not Ali, its Kashan I think smiley36 But damn his enunciations smiley37 "I fell in love with you since the moment I saw you"...no bruh thats lust in your eyes smiley37

I can understand Shabraiz's frustration. Poor guy's been doing everything on his own.

Thank God Meher finally takes a stand in the next episode's promo. But then she's also out for dinner with that other guy...which means something happened. Someone emotional blackmailed her otherwise it makes no sense for her to openly take a stand in front of her parents and then go out for dinner with that guy they chose for her.

heartfilia thumbnail

I can understand Shabraiz's frustration. Poor guy's been doing everything on his own.

Thank God Meher finally takes a stand in the next episode's promo. But then she's also out for dinner with that other guy...which means something happened. Someone emotional blackmailed her otherwise it makes no sense for her to openly take a stand in front of her parents and then go out for dinner with that guy they chose for her.

I too don't think Meher accept the arranged date willingly, something must have happened. Meher's family already leaving no space to breathe for her, and I think Shabrez must down his anger. He pushes her too much. (still I can understand him btw)

Edited by heartfilia - 10 months ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I too don't think Meher accept the arranged date willingly, something must have happened. Meher's family already leaving no space to breathe for her, and I think Shabrez must down his anger. He pushes her too much.

The problem is that Shabraiz has never had something he could lean on and he is scared of losing her. At the same time, Meher's temperament is very soft and calm. She doesn't like conflict.

This could be a time of change for both of them. Shabraiz learning to calm himself while Meher learns to be more vocal.

heartfilia thumbnail

they upload mujhe ishq hua female version smiley20 I like it very much, now I want them to release whole lyrics version smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 9 months ago

they upload mujhe ishq hua female version smiley20 I like it very much, now I want them to release whole lyrics version smiley36

Oh I am yet to hear it! Been out and about the last couple of days...tis the holiday season smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Oh man this fiancee is gonna get his ass kicked for real smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I'm sorry but...size kink activated smiley43smiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Did either of you watch last night?

By the way, its trending her in Mumbai at #13

heartfilia thumbnail

Did either of you watch last night?

By the way, its trending her in Mumbai at #13

I didn't have time to watch last week and last night, but probably gonna binge watch two episode today