Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia

Zara says: "If my marriage with Osman faces any hurdles this time, then I will deal very strictly with you"

who the f are you? smiley39 I literally can't stand her anymore and I'm only at the four-minute mark. Who knows what else she's gonna do next? lmao

I'll wait for you to get done smiley36

Imma crying though, legit tears down my face smiley19

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shamsher is truly desperate from his family's side, and Mehek's family is no different. smiley19

I mean...Shabrez literally begs him. (btw there was a microphone problem on rain scene smiley36 Danish's voice was distorted)

I hope Meher's father becomes irrelevant to the story at some point. I'm saying this because he is excessively abusive and apathetic towards the 'his' family.. and the logic behind isn't convincing. I find it hard to accept the idea that "once his sister got married to the wrong person and she suffered (but we don't know too much about the suffering), eventually this event made his character this way."

"Meher will get married the one...I have chosen for her", "I CHOKE my daughter myself" wtf smiley39he only thinks his pride, not his family. Probably the reason he can't allow the first marriage for dumb Zara to marry lame cousin is connected with his own insecurities.

"Uncle, I won't flare up, I won't scream also", "Please try to understand me", "I will not speak loudly".....sad.....they couldn't made him understand and I can relate to Meher's sad and shattered silence. No one from her family side helped her. Not even her own mother smiley39 They all dragging her, both physically and mentally.

As a result, this shitty family needs an either Sultan or Shamsher-before-the-redemption in their lives.

ps note: There are various renditions of of "Mujhe Ishq Hua" but the official release only features a single version that repeats the chorus lyrics smiley21 give us the whole content ya!!!11 smiley36

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Can Meher's parents calm the fk down smiley36

these families in these shows all need to calm the eff down.. you're just a fodder for bored neighbourhood gossip, no one actually gives a eff about your family's non existent "reputation" in society LOL

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Meher's father is gonna get a heart attack if he continues screaming the way he is going smiley37

he will most likely get a heart attack like middle class dads get in these shows ..

I had a dream about this show and i havent even watched itsmiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

This show promises to be nothing short of being dramatic and i ain't complaining smiley37

I like how the episode barely even began and we learned that Shabrez wasn't dumb after all to send his notorious mother all by herself to Meher's place. She ditched him and went to cause the chaos. Lol It's as if after Ishq-Hai's experience, Rehana Baaji is now aware of the questions we could throw at her. smiley36

Shabrez's father and Meher's sister are basically two sides of the same coin. Sadists! They get so much pleasure from watching these two being all tormented. smiley22

I found Komal's acting a lil flat in the scene with Meher and her parents right in the beginning. That scene itself was a hard watch and had me rolling my eyes at the father- lil daughter's nonsensical dialogues! "Sharam se doob marna hai" "Tumhara woh hashar karungi".. like what the heck are these two always high on..!? smiley29

I have a question for Shabrez's parents - With all the low-level planning and plotting, do they not realize how unintentionally funny they look? Such CLOWNS! 😭😂

The Rain Sequence: Uncle saying stuff like "Tumhari izzat nahi hai par humari toh hai".. makes no sense when he is the one who is always yelling and making sure everyone around gets to know about the epic love affair.smiley36 The rain sequence was very filmy-esque and i enjoyed watching every bit of it. smiley36smiley27 Oh, I need to bring up though, how the Zarrars live in an extremely pleasant neighborhood.. how you might ask? I mean there wasn't one nosey neighbour in sight, in that entire sequence, even after all the drama the girl's boyfriend puts up all night long outside her house. Because of this alone plus one to this drama. smiley36 Inspite of this, uncle is always yelling about people talking about their izzat, lol clearly no one cares. So, minus one for him. smiley36

When Meher's father barged into the room, her instant reaction should have been to cut the call .. Lagta hai Meher ka sabun slow hai. smiley36 Lol It was so entertaining when Shabrez lost his shit in the middle of the conversation with her father and immediately apologized and promised to behave .. smiley37 I re watched that bit so many times. He did the same in the rain sequence as well. smiley36 Iske andar ka shamsher bahar aajata hai! smiley36 And i don't blame him per se, uncle has been unnecessarily yelling way too much now. Sorry, serves him right! smiley36 The other crazy moment was when Shabrez went all "jhooti aurat" on his evil ass mother! smiley37

The ending.. will Meher agree to tag along with the idea Zain gives Shabrez? I don't see her doing that. Do you guys believe that she is giving up on this relationship too soon?

Edited by XshopaholicX - 10 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C06tmL9oG4b/

Iss week ke episodes Danish-Ayeza ke naam smiley9

Edited by XshopaholicX - 10 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Shabrez's father and Meher's sister are basically two sides of the same coin. Sadists! They get so much pleasure from watching these two being all tormented. smiley22

The ending.. will Meher agree to tag along with the idea Zain gives Shabrez? I don't see her doing that. Do you guys believe that she is giving up on this relationship too soon?

Not gonna lie...I...I love to watch Sahbrez's clown father smiley8smiley37

I know its a crime, but he's funny smiley19smiley19

I don't think she's ready to give up, probably she just want to wait her biological scream father's anger to calm down

Edited by heartfilia - 10 months ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Guys I am a little down today and had been very busy so I am watching in bits smiley36

Please leave ur two cents here though!