Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

To be fair to uncle, even if it were an emergency, no one from Shabrez's side reached out to inform and excuse themselves for the day, which is according to his perspective. Meher and fam, very much like that, were left hanging. Other than this, whatever happened with his late sister makes him much more apprehensive with how thing's are unfolding in his daughter's life. NGL, it's exaggerated to say the least.

Shabrez has also not been handling anything well. He miscalculated his moves or rather didn't calculate at all smiley36 and so there is a situation at hand which is only spiraling wild.

Yes he is right to feel nervous about daughters tho but still they all unprepared and unplanned for everything for real smiley36 Not just the father or Meher, but Shabrez too. Under normal circumstances, miscommunication arises because of secondary or rival characters, but this time, they willingly create their own problems.

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

On a scale of 1 - 10 how delulu is Zara to say " Main bhi lehaz karleti thi" smiley8

It was so weird how she said to her sister that she won’t tolerate her in the house and wanted to kick her out

I was like da fuq.. you don’t own the house 😅

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0m_J4UIER_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Surprisingly, Fuchia's reviews have been on point. Saying it on the grounds that an entertainer like ReJ isn't something I figure they would get engaged with or entertained by. But, here they are.. also, are not in any moment, being preachy about it. smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Can Meher's parents calm the fk down smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Zara's background music is the best...suits her sadistic personality to the T...or shall I say Z smiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Meher's father is gonna get a heart attack if he continues screaming the way he is going smiley37

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Can Meher's parents calm the fk down smiley36

they all are so annoying and father's screams gives me headache...please..someone stop him

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Zara's background music is the best...suits her sadistic personality to the T...or shall I say Z smiley37

Zara says: "If my marriage with Osman faces any hurdles this time, then I will deal very strictly with you"

who the f are you? smiley39 I literally can't stand her anymore and I'm only at the four-minute mark. Who knows what else she's gonna do next? lmao

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

they all are so annoying and father's screams gives me headache...please..someone stop him

The father has to stop screaming or else he'll get a heart attack smiley36