Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oh hello good ur here smiley36

I get the urge to punch her teeth out smiley37

@bold: this is what i don't understand. Zara chose her future husband but Meher aint allowed to...uncle is cuckoo smiley39

He was excessively harsh towards Shabrez too. Why? There could be a real problem, perhaps that's why they didn't come. This uncle's brain functions don't seem to work properly lmao

He is getting angry for no reason to everything smiley39Let your husband fancier daughter to marry off with cousin, and ta da! problems solved smiley36

Meher's family is seriously ignorant

Edited by heartfilia - 10 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail

When Meher did the same thing one episode ago he's gone mad btw smiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

When Meher did the same thing one episode ago he's gone mad btw smiley37

Meher should have gone all psycho on him smiley36

Why should boys have all the fun smiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

He was excessively harsh towards Shabrez too. Why? There could be a real problem, perhaps that's why they didn't come. This uncle's brain functions don't seem to work properly lmao

He is getting angry for no reason to everything smiley39Let your husband fancier daughter to marry off with cousin, and ta da! problems solved smiley36

Meher's family is seriously ignorant

I think they did mention in a previous episode that Meher's father's sister had run off with some rich guy and it ended badly. So that explains his paranoia.

But this is tooooo much.

He talks about being respectable and then his own behaviour only announces that his daughter is in love with someone like why would he do that smiley22

I think he needs an enema with all that uptight bullshitery stuck up his ass smiley37

heartfilia thumbnail

My dream scenario for all psycho male leads smiley27 Let the female lead be a psycho too! smiley27smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

But girls, can I say how happy I am with Meher standing up for herself?

She could have easily caved in that college scene, remembering Shabraiz talking about killing himself.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

BTW Shabrez's father gave Shabrez's mother one job to do.. and she Fudges it up like this, by being in your face villainous?! Serves her right for being called a Jhooti smiley37 I don't really recall seeing an "epic" moment like this.. smiley36 What did she think? Meher wouldn't ever tell her son about it like its been happening with Rehana Baaji's previous track records? smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

For starters i wanna see a possessive Meher smiley14
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

My dream scenario for all psycho male leads smiley27 Let the female lead be a psycho too! smiley27smiley36

Short OS where Shabraiz wakes up and finds himself gagged handcuffed to a bed, while Meher in her 6 inch high heels and leather dress is contemplating whether to flog him or indulge in wax play.

I just watched 50 shades the other night smiley37

heartfilia thumbnail

I think they did mention in a previous episode that Meher's father's sister had run off with some rich guy and it ended badly. So that explains his paranoia.

But this is tooooo much.

He talks about being respectable and then his own behaviour only announces that his daughter is in love with someone like why would he do that smiley22

I think he needs an enema with all that uptight bullshitery stuck up his ass smiley37

Then he must have turn the target to Zara. She can't even wait to finish her education for lame cousin smiley39

If he cares so much about his uptight bullshitery values, he should give her a tune-up. smiley36