Raah e Junoon (HUM)| Danish Taimoor, Komal Meer - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Binged all episodes today .. this show is so entertaining…

Alaina’s brother has a cigar permanently attached to his fingers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. his acting is so funny

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 10 months ago

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Meher not telling her mum important info about her love life because she interrupted by a phone call from gym .. wtf? At first I thought she got a call from uni .. fitness > pyar

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 10 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Meher not telling her mum important info about her love life because she interrupted by a phone call from gym .. wtf? At first I thought she got a call from uni .. fitness > pyar

I thought the call was from Shabrez btw smiley36 but she really does have fitness appointment smiley39

so...
Meher's priority is health! Slayy fitness queen smiley19smiley36

Edited by heartfilia - 10 months ago
heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

You’ll not regret watching Deewangi, trust me smiley36 That show had all of us on a chokehold smiley37

we have won, but at what cost...smiley36

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Aww thanks smiley27

I haven’t had much time to write recently hence the stories have been slow smiley27

Finally read it

It's too good 😍🀩😍

Keep writing more OS.

Wah kya amazing lead characters hain smiley36

This drama is so dramatic na.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

If you observe, the show throws in a lot of vague ass moments like that, especially true for the first episode. smiley36 I would go all like wait .. what?! And they would immediately follow it up with a so called explanation like as if saying Ruko.. Sabr karo! smiley36 In this case, turns out she is a gym instructor and has been assigned a class to take up last minute. Definitely not the best scenario for the delay.. but looks like we still going with it.. smiley36

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

If you observe, the show throws in a lot of vague ass moments like that, especially true for the first episode. smiley36 I would go all like wait .. what?! And they would immediately follow it up with a so called explanation like as if saying Ruko.. Sabr karo! smiley36 In this case, turns out she is a gym instructor and has been assigned a class to take up last minute. Definitely not the best scenario for the delay.. but looks like we still going with it.. smiley36

she works as a gym instructor part time? this is so random for PTV shows.. i thought she was just attending class to keep fit because boyfriends come and go but you can't lose your muscle mass

heartfilia thumbnail

Zara is disgustingly annoying. Her behaviors towards to Meher is so immoral that that it's not hard to understand why she's such a brat. I mean, just look at the father, forcing Meher into marriage against her will, all for the sake of fulfilling Zara's desires. smiley39

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

Zara is disgustingly annoying. Her behaviors towards to Meher is so immoral that that it's not hard to understand why she's such a brat. I mean, just look at the father, forcing Meher into marriage against her will, all for the sake of fulfilling Zara's desires. smiley39

Oh hello good ur here smiley36

I get the urge to punch her teeth out smiley37

@bold: this is what i don't understand. Zara chose her future husband but Meher aint allowed to...uncle is cuckoo smiley39