Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia

my feelings are samesmiley36 smiley27

Shamsher was always a free soul which really made him enjoyable to watch.

I considered watching Deewangi at one point. I like the vibe of the Deewangi OST which motivated me to consider watching it. Then I learned whole mess smiley39

First, I read y'all comments on this forum about Deewangi smiley36 and decided to not watch smiley36 Because I know the very fact that if Shamsher's tragedy already made me cry for whole week, then Sultan's destiny would make me angry for some important points.

Our national tv channel broadcast Ishq Hai last month, the drama was calm and simple. (coincidentally, there were too crazy and forced-marriage enthusiast, not one but two characters smiley37)

Shamsher was a crazy soul too smiley36

Oh man, honestly if you haven't watched Deewangi then you are seriously missing out! That's the OG...the show which made Danish a superstar. And Sultan is really something else. It's also the show which made us all Danish stans smiley36

Actually shopaholic and I didn't know each other during Deewangi, she wasn't active on the forum at the time...but you will have us smiley36 You can skip the middle episodes which aren't Sultan centric and then get back into it because that second half has some real...ahem smiley43

Oh yes we're aware of KTK and Ishq Hai both having aired in Turkey smiley36 Fun fact, we all gathered here during Ishq Hai and its been crazy ever since smiley37

Ishq Hai was calm and simple alright...we did wacky shenanigans here smiley37

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this OS was made the scene better smiley9

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Shamsher was a crazy soul too smiley36

Oh man, honestly if you haven't watched Deewangi then you are seriously missing out! That's the OG...the show which made Danish a superstar. And Sultan is really something else. It's also the show which made us all Danish stans smiley36

Actually shopaholic and I didn't know each other during Deewangi, she wasn't active on the forum at the time...but you will have us smiley36 You can skip the middle episodes which aren't Sultan centric and then get back into it because that second half has some real...ahem smiley43

Oh yes we're aware of KTK and Ishq Hai both having aired in Turkey smiley36 Fun fact, we all gathered here during Ishq Hai and its been crazy ever since smiley37

Ishq Hai was calm and simple alright...we did wacky shenanigans here smiley37

My friend suggested me to watch Bashar Momin (my new experience of nervous breakdown) I can give it a watch after that but only for Sultan smiley36

I can't imagine wacky shenanigans of Ishq Hai btw smiley37

I'll read and comment on your OS tomorrow Ashlu...I missed your stories <3

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I'll read and comment on your OS tomorrow Ashlu...I missed your stories <3

Aww thanks smiley27

I haven’t had much time to write recently hence the stories have been slow smiley27

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

this OS was made the scene better smiley9

Aww man thank u smiley27

This was so tough to write because of how hot Danish looked smiley37smiley27

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

My friend suggested me to watch Bashar Momin (my new experience of nervous breakdown) I can give it a watch after that but only for Sultan smiley36

I can't imagine wacky shenanigans of Ishq Hai btw smiley37

You’ll not regret watching Deewangi, trust me smiley36 That show had all of us on a chokehold smiley37

There were 7 threads of wacky shenanigans on this forum smiley37 It was absolute madness and since the pandemic was on, things were VERY different smiley37

Thats how we made the Danish AT (fan club) on this website later smiley36smiley27 Seriously those were crazy times smiley37

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Okay here's one OS smiley36 Its based off the scene where Shabraiz comes to meet Meher and they hide from her father.

It gets a little hot and heavy towards the end smiley2

In The Backseat of your Rover

Even while going through anxiety, I could not help but gaze at the man standing next to me. The soft smile adorning his handsome face while he looked at me made my insides flutter. He made a simple white button down with black pants look so effortlessly stylish.

My…boyfriend.

‘And why are you blushing?’ Shabraiz asked me, the back of his hand barely grazing my cheek.

I pushed his hand away, as soon as I remembered where we were. ‘It just hit me that you’re my boyfriend.’

He grinned widely, resting his head against the window of his car, ‘That I am, sweetheart.’ My eyes widened when he held my hand, bringing it up to his lips. ‘Aww, its got you so flustered?’

‘Shabraiz!’ I chided, turning a deeper shade of red. ‘Someone will see us!’

His expression changed suddenly as he looked behind me, concern flashing in his eyes. ‘That’s your father right?’

I whipped my head around and my blood ran cold. ‘Uhuh!’ Adrenaline kicked in and I pushed Shabraiz towards the boot of the car, pulling him down to squat. ‘Don’t peak!’

‘I can talk to him about us getting married though.’ He looked excited at the idea and was about to stand up.

‘No!’ I hissed, tugging him down once again. ‘Now sshh!’

Footsteps approached us, coming closer to where I was sitting. Shabraiz was swift enough to pull me towards him so that my shadow would be concealed. I stopped breathing because: 1) my father was less than a feet away and 2) Shabraiz’s breath was tickling my ear. Then it hit me that I was caged between his car and his arms. Involuntarily, I tipped my head, eyes widening when his nose grazed against mine.

Shabraiz froze instantly, gasping softly when he saw all either of us had to do was move a couple of centimeters towards the other. And I complied, brushing my lips lightly against his. A hot sensation spread throughout my veins, concentrated where my thighs met. Shabraiz’s dilated pupils gazed up and he let out a sigh of relief when he saw my father going indoors.

Very awkwardly, I stood up, using the edge of my dupatta to wipe off the sweat that had built up on my forehead and the back of my neck.

‘Sorry,’ Shabraiz murmured, shaking his head.

‘What for?’ I asked him.

He smiled, ‘What just happened…how close we were…Meher, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea.’

Too bad for him because my head was filled with them. Scenarios from the books I would sneakily read on my phone swirled in my head but Shabraiz and I took the place of the protagonists.

‘Oh.’ Was all I could say.

He must have misinterpreted me because he tugged his hair roughly, ‘Baby, I mean I want to do it the right way. By marrying you first.’

‘Umm Shabraiz?’

‘Yes?’ His eyes were tense.

‘I just…I…’ I was struggling to form a sentence. What would he think of me? Taking in a huge breath, I decided to come out with it. ‘I want you to kiss me. Properly’

‘Meher?’ Shock and surprise filled his features and he relaxed visibly. ‘I…Do you think its wise?’

‘You mean given we aren’t married yet or the time right now?’

‘Both?’

I giggled at the priceless look on his face, ‘Well, I did it right now, didn’t I? And its barely 8 pm…I can come up with something.’

Shabraiz gaped like a fish and for a minute I thought I broke his brain. ‘Get in the car,’ he commanded me softly and I did so without a second thought.

Quickly, I dialled my mother’s number. Mumma? Listen, there's a major assignment tomorrow and Faria took some of my research material by mistake.’

‘Meher! You should be more careful, my dear!’ Mumma reprimanded me. ‘What are you going to do now?’

‘Faria is at the cafe where we all study, finishing her project. Its closer than going to her house. She has sent her car for me. I can go and transfer the digital files on a pendrive quickly. Knowing her, she’ll end up sending the wrong material.’

She sighed, ‘How long will you take?’

‘Umm, around an hour?’ I bit my lip, while Shabraiz drove swiftly, noticing the corners of his lips slightly upturn at my words. ‘Shall I inform papa?’

‘No, its okay. I’ll let him know. Be back on time.’

Did I feel guilty lying to my mother? Absolutely. But my hormones were stronger than my conscience.

‘Are you okay?’ Shabraiz asked me as soon as I disconnected the call.

‘Yes.’ My heart was thudding erratically as the car swerved until it reached a secluded spot, stopping. Shabraiz switched off the headlights and turned towards me.

‘You’re absolutely sure, right?’

‘Yes…’ I whispered, my breath hitching when he held my hand.

‘Can you get into the backseat without getting out of the car? No one can see us there,’ Shabraiz asked me.

I smirked at him and within two moves, hopped into the backseat. He shook his head, chuckling and got out of the car, shutting the door, looking around and sliding next to me. A quick press of the lock button ensured no disturbances.

He raised my hand to rest on his shoulder and I could not help but marvel at how strong he was. Cupping my face gently, he leaned in and rested his forehead against mine. ‘Sweetheart…’

‘Hmm?’

‘You sure, right?’

‘Yes.’

With a soft sigh, he moved his lips closer, brushing his gently on mine. The action sent electric sparks all over my body, causing my breath to hitch at the back of my throat. Shabraiz lips, plush and tender, pressed against mine firmly in a close-mouthed kiss. A quiet groan escaped the back of his throat as he repeated the action, until I finally got the hang of it.

I responded hesitantly, kissing him back, not knowing if what I was doing was correct. But when his hands enclosed around the nape of my neck in need, I gained confidence and took initiative. Moving my mouth against his enthusiastically, my hands ran up the expanse of his shoulders into his hair.

‘Shit,’ Shabraiz cursed when I tugged at his soft locks. He pulled away to look for any signs of discomfort, but all he saw was the desire on my face. ‘Sweetheart, you’re killing me.’

I just brought his face down to mine more urgently this time, taking charge in a way. I had no idea when but my left leg was sprawled across his lap at some point, while we were too lost in one another. Shabraiz’s lips ran around the shell of my ear, enticing a gasp from me. Gripping the lapels of his shirt, my eyes fluttered shut, ‘More.’ The words escaped my mouth in a breathy moan.

He knew what I wanted.

Slowing down slightly, he swooped down to kiss me again, but this time, his tongue swept along my bottom lip. Both of us moaned out loudly and my palm rested against his abs. ‘So sweet, my love…’

Feeling emboldened at seeing the power I held in front of this magnificently handsome man, I mimicked his actions. Shabraiz tasted of peppermint and coffee, the right balance of sweet and spicy. And I was addicted.

Shabraiz pulled me closer to him, until I was half sitting on his thighs, all while he deepened the kiss. His tongue found mine in a slow, sensual dance of tango, exploring the expanse of my mouth. My panties were ruined, dupatta discarded somewhere, and I ran my hands across his chest, unbuttoning his shirt swiftly.

‘We can stop anytime, sweetheart,’ Shabraiz groaned as we changed positions. I found myself on my back, caged between his arms while he hovered over me.

‘Oh God…’ My hands traced the muscles of his back while he left open mouthed kisses on my neck and throat. ‘Shabraiz!’

‘I love you so much,’ he whispered, enveloping my mouth with his again. We stayed locked in our embrace, exploring each others’ mouths, the air getting hotter by the second in the air conditioned car.

‘Why are you planking over me?’ I asked him, trying to get him to lay over me. ‘Why – OH!’

Shabraiz sat up straight completely disheveled and embarrassed. ‘Our bodies respond differently, don’t they.’

But I was too busy gazing at the newly exposed skin of his chest. Defined pecs, abs, muscular without being overly ripped, his chest raising and falling with his quick breaths.

My boyfriend was extremely hot too. There, I said it.

‘In that case…’ He gripped me as I straddled him, kissing him once again hungrily. By now he reciprocated equally, both of us making sinful sounds when I ground against his bulge unknowingly. ‘F**K!’

Shabraiz’s lust-filled eyes shone, having never heard me cuss before, as I repeated my actions, mewling soundly. ‘Is this my Meher?’

‘Only yours.’

Shabraiz rotated his hips to meet mine, ‘Baby…’

‘It’s okay,’ I murmured, kissing his shoulders, having pushed down the white fabric for better access. ‘I need this too.’

We became a groaning mess, chasing our highs. The cord in my stomach grew tighter by the second and I shook visibly when Shabraiz’s fingers grazed against the bare skin of my lower back. ‘Are you gonna..?’

‘Mmhmm!’ Tears filled my eyes. ‘Shabraiz please!’

He swiveled rather directly against my bunch of nerves and the tight cord in my spine snapped, sending me toppling over the edge as I shook over him. Looking at my blissed out state, I felt Shabraiz’s hips still too. His hips jerked violently as he hugged me close, a guttural moan let out from his throat.

We stayed that way and rocked each other and I tilted his face upwards to kiss him gently until he calmed down.

‘I love you,’ he said, his voice gruffer after our shenanigans. ‘So much.’

‘I love you too,’ I replied simply, kissing the tip of his nose and sliding off his lap.

We were grinning like fools, when the car took off, Shabraiz clasping his hand in mine. ‘That’s not happened to me before.’

I knew what he meant. ‘There’s always a first.’

‘You’re glowing,’ he told me simply.

‘Because I’m happy. And because its with you,’ I rested my head on his shoulder throughout the drive. No words were needed as we were revelling in each other.

‘Back in record time,’ Shabraiz declared as he parked his car at a distance from my house. ‘Here, take this.’

I looked at the pen drive he had placed in my palm, ‘What’s this?’

‘Your research material,’ he grinned at me. ‘You don’t want to get caught now, do you?’

I felt so stupid being so forgetful. ‘Thankfully, you take care of me.’

‘And I always will,’ he whispered. ‘I love you.’

‘I love you too. And now I better get going.’

‘Make sure you jump in the shower first okay?’

I nodded, gave him a quick kiss, smiling at how he blushed and skipped my way towards my house.

‘Did you get it?’ Mumma asked me, looking worried.

I beamed at her, flashing the pen drive, ‘Of course!’

‘Thank goodness,’ Father said, sipping his cup of tea. ‘Come and join us for dinner.’

‘Please give me 10 minutes?’

My parents nodded understandingly and I ran upstairs into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I let the water drench me from head to toe, giggling quietly to myself.

After peeling off the layers of fabric off my body, I lathered up my loofah and ran it everywhere to make sure there would not be any sign of Shabraiz on me. But when my eyes closed, I felt the familiar tightening in the apex of my thighs, remembering how sinful he looked. How incredibly attractive he was. How even after his restraints he managed to make me feel so good. With everything I had seen, I could not help but wonder what he must look like with absolutely nothing covering him.

Shabraiz had ended up creating a monster.

But I happened to like this monster.

You have a way with words! smiley27

Every now and then, I find myself going back to read this hot-mess smiley43

Edited by XshopaholicX - 10 months ago

Aww thanks smiley27

I haven’t had much time to write recently hence the stories have been slow smiley27

I enjoyed reading it so much, thanks for tagging me

Waiting for more sexy stories from yousmiley43