Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

the twist? smiley41How should we take this? good or bad? Lets see what's going to happen episode 3 smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

the twist? smiley41How should we take this? good or bad? Lets see what's going to happen episode 3 smiley36

Going by her track record she isn't very bright. smiley36 However, i have to say her writing is mostly a result of what the channel and PH demands her on doing. The only benefit of doubt she is getting from me is because it is a project of Moomal Shunaid. Also, the teasers don't really promise us on it being a different show from what we have previously seen. Ngl, keeping my hopes low. If it ends up surprising us, nothing like it .. smiley36
heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Going by her track record she isn't very bright. smiley36 However, i have to say her writing is mostly a result of what the channel and PH demands her on doing. The only benefit of doubt she is getting from me is because it is a project of Moomal Shunaid. Also, the teasers don't really promise us on it being a different show from what we have previously seen. Ngl, keeping my hopes low. If it ends up surprising us, nothing like it .. smiley36

smiley36

then we could say the twist probably same as other hum tv drama storylines

well...okay smiley36
heartfilia thumbnail

#about episode three

I don't think he trusts Meher at all; in fact, he doesn't seem to trust himself either.
A single instance of being ghosted over a phone call was enough to enrage him (he was right to be worried about her tho)

Is he even attending classes, or is he just chilling out? because whole day he take a peep on Meher

Basically, I talked fast when I called Shabrez as a sweetheart smiley8

Shabrez's family's ignorance is at an extreme level, Meher's family is no different.
I understand that Meher's family is very conservative, but the fact that her father doesn't ask for her consent?? lol why smiley36

Same goes for Shabrez smiley37 he had no idea it was his engagement party, literally no one bothered to inform him smiley39

ps: I hope they will release female version of ost soon smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 1

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Ishq hai was also two sided love story but he married the girl the same way forcibly with emotional blackmailing which is the trademark of all hit Danish shows including Deewangi smiley36.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I finished the first episode.

There were parts I liked and parts I didn't like.

The story begins with Shabrez as he talks about his inner world, discussing how he's a desperate soul with s**dal thoughts on his mind. They give the audience a reason to watch by showcasing that this main character is interesting and has a story to tell, which I really loved.
Danish Taimoor's acting is pretty good as always. He even seems to use his tone of voice in a different tone for the character. We could say that Shabrez is a whole different role from his other characters.

There are lots of foreshadowing to death smiley39like..again? smiley36 Anyway, I'm just gonna put this over here lol

And here i felt the foreshadowing was towards Meher's death. smiley36 It seemed like their dialogues had accentuation on something happening to Meher and this time maybe Shabrez would adhere to his word of not ending his life. The show will come a full circle.

OST is good! I've been still listening smiley20

I understand that this is the pilot episode, but the pacing felt unnecessarily fast. He opened up to the female lead about his drug problem very early and unusually. Their first meeting was bad smiley24 While I liked the scene on paper, I found the execution to be poor. After that they even started dating, and we didn't get to see how the relationship developed. I didn't like it.

I thought it was believable in the scheme of things. Here's a guy who had just gotten out of Rehab who was feeling like his life truly had no reason for him to return to. Perhaps, all he had needed in those moments of hopelessness was for somebody to show up for him and show him the better side of life. And that bleak hope came to him as Meher. Imo, she handled the situation with a great deal of sensitivity and that instantly struck a connection for Shabrez because that is all he has been looking for all his life. So, In those moments of hope, he felt like opening up to her, simply sharing his life and simply wanting for somebody to hear him.

I don't get the timelines. How old are they exactly, and how did he manage to get into university?

Basically, Shabrez returns to college to complete his degree. We see Shabrez has childhood abandonment trauma and neglect issues, that led him to stray away from education and he also gets into drugs. When he meets Meher he had just gotten done with a rehab stint. Now after years of living so carelessly, she encourages him to complete his education. Since there's no age restriction on education, it's really not something out of the ordinary.

Komal Meer's acting tends to involve a bit of overacting, but I'll say Meher is a stereotypical female lead for now, so it's somewhat expected.

Overall, this story seems to revolve around passion and angst. Meher has become Shabrez's new way of holding onto his life. Essentially, he didn't give up on drugs; he just found a new one. smiley8 Oh damn, i didn't see it that way smiley36

Edited by XshopaholicX - 11 months ago

Word Count: 1