Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I too am shocked. 😲

I wanted to see him with an established actor. Any way.. Komal Meer is improving. I hope they make a beautifull pair.😳

I think the deal is most of such larger than life shows don't have much for the heroine, its usually a hero dominated thing. Even if its from the female viewpoint.

Newcomer actresses who want to get better offers in the future or those who aren't very good at performing would do such shows.

But established actresses don't seem to be working with Geo, with exception of a few. They are mainly on ARY, Hum, Green, mini series on Express; and those shows are usually female centric.

Another thing, lets be honest, Danish gets this step child treatment from the industry. Shamsher, for example, got bashed for the everything to God knows what extent. Compare that to recent shows where male leads have done some insane bullcrap but barely anyone batted an eye. You know what I mean, I don't have to take names 😆 And somewhere, I feel Danish sticks to such roles because then he isn't dependent on the actress since, you know...step child treatment.

We can hope the time when Danish is offered something where he can work with bigger names. I for one would like to see him with Hania. ❤️ Maybe his next on ARY...*manifesting* 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: narobi

I have no idea. I dont check up anything anywhere much.

How are you?

I am great, have been hella busy these last few weeks 😆

How's working and all? God its nice to have you back!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: narobi

Ye komal meer kaun hai? Wehshi wali? When will he work with an established heroine yaar

When he does a script where the heroine too has something meaty to do 😆

Waise bhi barring a few, most actresses are off Geo for some reason.

Even Kinza hasn't been been back since Ruposh and Dil Awaiz.

Does Danish love working with newbies🤔 Hiba, durre, now Komal

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

When he does a script where the heroine too has something meaty to do 😆

Waise bhi barring a few, most actresses are off Geo for some reason.

Even Kinza hasn't been been back since Ruposh and Dil Awaiz.

I know i didn’t like kinza that much ever but I have changed my views a bit. No she is here currently doing some show with faisal, Idk what the show is but she is doing some show currently being aired, I think that show only replaced KTK as far I remember. …….

I know yaar, life bhaag rahi hai, work is fine. Going good. Haha I know, i have not read anything on chand tara or idk what not you guys must be mentioning or talking

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eid Mubarak shopaholic 🤗🌼 God bless

Kinza and Danish would look amazing❤️

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

So this show is for Hum. I am surprised.😲. Moomal comes with unique stories though. So let's see.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

So this show is for Hum. I am surprised.😲. Moomal comes with unique stories though. So let's see.

Finally Danish is doing a hum show with drama genre although Chand Tara was his hum comeback after 10 years last time he did a hum show was rehaai

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally Danish is doing a hum show with drama genre although Chand Tara was his hum comeback after 10 years last time he did a hum show was rehaai

We were expecting this because Chand Tara felt like a token show before a proper weekly project. Its nice to see Danny back to where he started his career ❤️