Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yeah given that it was written by Rehana and how the promos were edited I had no idea it would be so good. The cinematography, direction, casting, ost…everyone was surprisingly on point.

I had a feeling Hum was misleading us but itna karenge I had no idea smiley36 Specifically when Shabraiz discloses his story my jaw dropped smiley36

What I like is how “normal” everything was. Every character’s behaviour was not OTT and the reactions were “real”. And no tackyness whatsoever.

Komal is so good, I am glad they got such a good actress opposite Danish smiley27 Minal was the last one who held her own. Hiba had disappointed me but I guess she is much better now. DurE…kya hi bolu smiley36

Yeah. I too find it very normal. Nothing out of usual. Hope it remains the same

Hiba has evolved lately. I would love to see Hiba with Danish once again smiley27. Happy for HUM too. All three of their new shows are doing well on YouTube. I hope that it does well in TRPs too.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I too find it very normal. Nothing out of usual. Hope it remains the same

Hiba has evolved lately. I would love to see Hiba with Danish once again smiley27. Happy for HUM too. All three of their new shows are doing well on YouTube. I hope that it does well in TRPs too.

One thing I liked is the cliched parts have also been dealt with in a nice way that they don't seem cliches smiley1

TRPs have always been an issue for Hum but it looks like they have come up with this new lineup to get back into the competition. The last couple of years, barring a few shows, things haven't been great for them number wise.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

One thing I liked is the cliched parts have also been dealt with in a nice way that they don't seem cliches smiley1

TRPs have always been an issue for Hum but it looks like they have come up with this new lineup to get back into the competition. The last couple of years, barring a few shows, things haven't been great for them number wise.

Yeah. They have tried to bring variety. But, the execution hasn't been that great. Hopefully now with better actors, execution too improves.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Again, excellent pace. Established the secondary characters.

The scenes between Shabraiz and Meher were so endearing smiley27

At the same time, we come to know why Shabraiz is the way he is. Childhood abandonment and neglect issues can result in underlying suppressed trauma which are usually unaddressed.

Surprising how every character's story and conflict makes sense though smiley36 Matlab kuch bhi aise hi nahi ho raha hai smiley36

Watched both the episodes

Liked the pace. Danish komal are looking good together. Story is fine. Waiting for coming episodes

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shabrez is a sweetheart smiley27 When Meher told him that the wound was hurting, he immediately went to her house. This mirrors to his own childhood when he was wounded and yearned to see his family but was received no response. It left him with no one to share his pain and provide comfort, but this time he doesn't repeat his family's mistakes for Meher :')

1169266 thumbnail

Is this drama worth watching???

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Is this drama worth watching???

The drama is good and keeps me engaged, but they haven't delved into the main conflict yet, so I'm eagerly awaiting that development.

The only part I've found very boring so far is Zara's storyline. smiley36