Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 years ago

New Promo Of REJ is Out Now I'm Quite Shocked that a Channel like Hum Is Producing A toxic Show This looks like a Mix Of Deewangi and Meesni

👇👇

https://youtu.be/mAlZwamBIw0?si=90RuMS6kpWXiPw1O

987959 thumbnail

Danish taimoor in his signature role. I guess there are more than enough chances of this being a super hit. He never misses with these type of roles. Can't blame him either. He did play a sensible good guy in chand tara and it didn't do well.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Danish taimoor in his signature role. I guess there are more than enough chances of this being a super hit. He never misses with these type of roles. Can't blame him either. He did play a sensible good guy in chand tara and it didn't do well.

I'm very sad that chand tara Flopped it deserves a 2nd season to improve it's storyline but what hum did is they bring the 2nd season of FT and it ended up being flop BTW rah e Junoon might replace jhok Sarkar

The couple is looking so good and freshsmiley42

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Once again say thank u to Hum to get Danish to take off his shirt smiley43smiley43smiley42

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Promo has the same old thing. I am not complaining.. but Komal doesn't look like a person can lose his life for her love.smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Promo has the same old thing. I am not complaining.. but Komal doesn't look wow for a hot person like Danish to lose his life for her love.smiley36

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Ok Danish is in his usual element in the teaser,i think i am missing Hiba for the 1st timesmiley36,would have liked her instead of Komal.This kind of reminds me of haara dil,but there Danish was more of a sweet guy.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

People are rightfully commenting on REJ being ishq hai season 2 with komal instead of minal.

Chand Tara was a flop because Tara was a hell annoying character.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

People are rightfully commenting on REJ being ishq hai season 2 with komal instead of minal.

Chand Tara was a flop because Tara was a hell annoying character.

The girl even looks like Minalsmiley36