Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

I liked the 1st episode.

Sarah looks so beautifull. And I can't blame Mureed for being over protective about her. The chemistry between them is the same like in Raqs E Bismil.🔥 When he saved her from the car accident and held her hand I was blushing. smiley43

The newcomer Aniqa Zehra Khawaja is beautifull but she isn't a good actress. I hope she improves. The scene in which she expresses her love for Mureed was somehow funny. smiley36

Babar Ali did amazing job. But Sunita is miss cast. She deserves better roles.

That newcomer shares my same name only different is 3rd letter her is q mine is k and i agree about Sunita she only suits positive roles but I would like to see sunita as a solo lead in a new romantic show in future with imran Abbas

Edited by anikamathur - 11 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I agree. He needs to relax.

But I liked the twist by the end of the episode. The obident nokar isn't like it seems. He is a complicated character. I am happy Mureed is different from the other characters which Imran did before.

Yeah. I think there is more twist according to the premise:

Namak Haram comes with a gripping tale of loyalty and growing hostility fueled by a misunderstanding. The drama delves into the past and present of a family, where an elusive reality becomes a clasp of vindictiveness for the lives of everyone around.

The story revolves around Imran Ashraf’s character, Mureed, whose perception is tarnished by false slants, setting the stage for a riveting story of faithfulness tested by stewed misunderstandings.

es with a gripping tale of loyalty and growing hostility fueled by a misunderstanding. The drama delves into the past and present of a family, where an elusive reality becomes a clasp of vindictiveness for the lives of everyone around.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That newcomer shares my same name only different is 3rd letter her is q mine is k and i agree about Sunita she only suits positive roles but I would like to see sunita as a solo lead in a new romantic show in future with imran Abbas

Yes. I just noticed that you share almost the same name with Aniqa . Aniqa means stylish is Arabic .smiley4

I agree. Sunita deserves leading roles.. but she can't get them because actors of her age are busy romancing much younger actresses on screen. smiley6

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I don't see any difference as i said previously mureed is similar to Rehan and wali from inkaar and badzaat respectively

I don't agree. Rehan was an evil spoilt brat , Wali was more good than grey. But here Mureed is poor and grey.. we can say his character is of a complicated person. But I need to watch more than an episode to judge his character.

Edited by awida - 11 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Yes. I just noticed that you share almost the same name with Aniqa . Aniqa means stylish is Arabic .smiley4

I agree. Sunita deserves leading roles.. but she can't get them because actors of her age are busy romancing much younger actresses on screen. smiley6

Hmmm but she can romance younger actors too I like her pairing with Furqan in pinjra they look so good in the show despite her being older than Furqan their pairing was praised even she can romance actors in her age group like Ahsan Khan, Fawad Khan and Imran Abbas

I liked the 1st episode.

Sarah looks so beautifull. And I can't blame Mureed for being over protective about her. The chemistry between them is the same like in Raqs E Bismil.🔥 When he saved her from the car accident and held her hand I was blushing. smiley43

The newcomer Aniqa Zehra Khawaja is beautifull but she isn't a good actress. I hope she improves. The scene in which she expresses her love for Mureed was somehow funny. smiley36

Babar Ali did amazing job. But Sunita is miss cast. She deserves better roles.

Liked the first episode

It has suspense and thriller element. Imran sarah looked good

Yeah i agree sunita deserves better characters. Babar as usual fits in every character.

I don't agree. Rehan was an evil spoilt brat , Wali was more good than grey. But here Mureed is poor and grey.. we can say his character is of a complicated person. But I need to watch more than an episode to judge his character.

Rehan was negative while wali was phuski baat ka sher types but mureed is grey and strong headed too.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It was a pleasant surprise watching SaMran (Sarah and Imran) scenes and clashes from the 1st episode it self. smiley42

I recommend this show for you too Pooja .

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Rehan was negative while wali was phuski baat ka sher types but mureed is grey and strong headed too.

I am happy we are watching this show togather . I hope it stays strong. I can't think what will his boss' reaction when he discovers Mureed true colors.smiley3

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

I liked the premise. But, Imran Ashraf should stop overacting when delivering his dialogues. He has the same way of delivering dialogue in every show.

True that, acting was bit off for some reason. Namak haram, namak haram repetition was bit annoying.