Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

It was likeable earlier #Bachpan #Amma #BegumSahiba

But it's pakao now.smiley36

Hell oxygen mask me bhi chup nahi rahasmiley37

@bold, This 💯 I was like ye Banda goli khane ke baad bhi baaz nahi ayegasmiley37

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

@bold, This 💯 I was like ye Banda goli khane ke baad bhi baaz nahi ayegasmiley37

Also, Imran ki dialogue delivery boht old-school actors jaisi hai.

I'm sure if mureed dies at the end, he'd have a long monologue apologizing to his Begum Sahiba for all that he put her through during his elaborate revenge plansmiley44and then cry to his amma that he's coming to her.

Edited by DanceUntilWeDie - 7 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Hi. I'm also watching Abdullahpur ka Devdas.

These 3 are the ongoing shows I watch but I binged like 13 Pdramas this year since Jan.

It's like a renaissance after 2014 ka ZGH, AUNN ZARA and Humsafar dayssmiley27

All other series and films have taken a backseat.smiley36

Thanks I do remember these series in my childhood BTW I also recommend you to watch Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet you'll love it also do watch Very Filmy and Tere Mere Sapne too

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Thanks I do remember these series in my childhood BTW I also recommend you to watch Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet you'll love it also do watch Very Filmy and Tere Mere Sapne too

I've a list of p dramas to watch up too. But burns road is on it cos hamza is a cutie. Baki 2 I'll read up about first.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I've a list of p dramas to watch up too. But burns road is on it cos hamza is a cutie. Baki 2 I'll read up about first.

That's great you're watching BRKRJ but very filmy and Tere Mere Sapne are really an amazing dramas it's loosely based on Filmy Chakkar and TMKOC

Battlefront Braves

Can someone tell me what's the deal between Mustafa and Malaika?

Did she divorce him or just left for spying on Ameen Q to help Mureed cos their past isn't clear?

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Can someone tell me what's the deal between Mustafa and Malaika?

Did she divorce him or just left for spying on Ameen Q to help Mureed cos their past isn't clear?

Malaika left mustafa to be with Amin , Amin kinda lured her with his riches. They haven't shown any divorce..I think we have to just assume she divorced mustafa... I don't think she left for spying..Like she says for her everything starts and ends with her benefit...If something is benefitting her she is on that side...It's very clear that she is after Amin's money not him...

Battlefront Braves

Malaika left mustafa to be with Amin , Amin kinda lured her with his riches. They haven't shown any divorce..I think we have to just assume she divorced mustafa... I don't think she left for spying..Like she says for her everything starts and ends with her benefit...If something is benefitting her she is on that side...It's very clear that she is after Amin's money not him...

Ok.

And how mureed got in touch with her? Did they show that cos I've forwarded some of her portions.

He is playing well too. Got the right person to lure Ameen. He knows she isn't loyal to ameen and both have their goals set.

Mureed gives big lectures but no actions...smiley39What was the point of taking bullet for Amir ? He should have let him die..

Mahaan jo bana hai mureed ko

Such bol bachchan character. Good for nothing 😂

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mahaan jo bana hai mureed ko

Such bol bachchan character. Good for nothing 😂

He's also promised his beloved begum Sahiba na. Matlab bola nahi, but abhi uska Dil rakhne ke liye karega zaroor.

Revenge can be delayed, but love cannotsmiley36

Even Mustafa ko bola na to delay Ameen's assassination.