Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Loosing my interest in this drama now

They need to pick up the pace

Honestly, story is all over the place..... There isn't much progress and it airs only on Friday..it kills the interest...

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Honestly, story is all over the place..... There isn't much progress and it airs only on Friday..it kills the interest...

Exactly

It has also killed my interest

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Asma has zero emotional intelligence. Who the hell seduces their hubby by wearing the clothes of his dead mother? When she knows that the dead mother was raped by her father? Right, because stirring up awful trauma is definitely going to result in romantic mood? smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37 Asma is such an idiot.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Does anyone else find the younger sister really annoying when she moans about her non-existent affair with Mureed? Basically she kept coming on to him and he kept politely turning her down. So in her head, he was in love with her and he made her crazy but they didn't do anything. She is basically arrogant because she can't believe that he never felt anything for her. smiley44

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Does anyone else find the younger sister really annoying when she moans about her non-existent affair with Mureed? Basically she kept coming on to him and he kept politely turning her down. So in her head, he was in love with her and he made her crazy but they didn't do anything. She is basically arrogant because she can't believe that he never felt anything for her. smiley44

Yeah she is so irritating 🥴

Asma has zero emotional intelligence. Who the hell seduces their hubby by wearing the clothes of his dead mother? When she knows that the dead mother was raped by her father? Right, because stirring up awful trauma is definitely going to result in romantic mood? smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37 Asma is such an idiot.

She is an idiot and Mureed is too mahan. I am finding all characters of this drama irritating

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

She is an idiot and Mureed is too mahan. I am finding all characters of this drama irritating

Seedha seedha bolo ki it's a hum version of badzaat 😂😂

1265365 thumbnail

I agree. It was really annoying. How did she even think it's gonna be romantic ?smiley44 I was disappointed with mureeds reaction too.It was quite underwhelming to be Frank...

Rest of the episode had no head and tail.. This dude married her to take revenge from her father knowing very well that she is an innocent and is a pawn in his revenge saga..It's not that he didn't realise then.. Now he is acting all saintly begum sahiba is in love with me, I did a great injustice..blah blahsmiley39

1265365 thumbnail

Mureed is maha boring and irritating .. The moment he opens his mouth,I am like there you go ,we will have another round of lecture from The great Naukar Mureedsmiley44

This dude has the ability to give lecture at the drop of a hatsmiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Mureed is maha boring and irritating .. The moment he opens his mouth,I am like there you go ,we will have another round of lecture from The great Naukar Mureedsmiley44

This dude has the ability to give lecture at the drop of a hatsmiley36

Mureed is slowly becoming wali and I already knew it