Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I don't know why, but, last episode didn't give me good vibes. Mureed realised he has fallen in love with asma and asma too has fallen in love with him .. Seems like he will try to distance himself from her..

Promo confused me...Is it going to mustafa vs mureed now? Looks like Mustafa found out mureed is in touch with Malaika and she is involved in mureed's plotting...smiley18

I don't know why, but, I m feeling this show will have a tragic end.. amjn will definitely get the punishment,but I think mureed will die at the end..

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

So which show will replace Namak Haram ?? I Hope It's Zard Patton Ka Band

No idea. It would be better if the above mentioned show gets a prime slot.. this timing is really weird.. you have to wait for whole week for one episode..most of them lose interest midway..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

No idea. It would be better if the above mentioned show gets a prime slot.. this timing is really weird.. you have to wait for whole week for one episode..most of them lose interest midway..

Yes Hum TV Needs To Make Their All Shows Biweekly Like ARY, Geo and Green also I really Want ZPKB To Replace NH If That Really Happened I'll be happy coz Hamza Deserves a Friday Slot After BN

1265365 thumbnail

They have turned aimal and arsal useless.. kahan socha tha ye log atom bomb honge ye log to phuski bomb nikle..dono sirf bak bak karte hein,karte kuch nahi smiley12

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know why, but, last episode didn't give me good vibes. Mureed realised he has fallen in love with asma and asma too has fallen in love with him .. Seems like he will try to distance himself from her..

Promo confused me...Is it going to mustafa vs mureed now? Looks like Mustafa found out mureed is in touch with Malaika and she is involved in mureed's plotting...smiley18

I don't know why, but, I m feeling this show will have a tragic end.. amjn will definitely get the punishment,but I think mureed will die at the end..

i was actually thinking that mureed is thinking that mustafa might betray him esp with malaika matter when mustafa presumes that he's in cahoots with malaika.

in regards to asma, i just found her role quite useless tbh in yesterday's episode esp with her being in lovey-dovey with mureed. i found her more stronger when she warned her mother about her father betraying her mother with malaika. afterwards, its just her role getting limited to mureed.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

They have turned aimal and arsal useless.. kahan socha tha ye log atom bomb honge ye log to phuski bomb nikle..dono sirf bak bak karte hein,karte kuch nahi smiley12

they are completely useless esp when aimeen told arsal to back off from mureed related matters. even their current plan to expose mureed seemed useless to me.
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i was actually thinking that mureed is thinking that mustafa might betray him esp with malaika matter when mustafa presumes that he's in cahoots with malaika.

in regards to asma, i just found her role quite useless tbh in yesterday's episode esp with her being in lovey-dovey with mureed. i found her more stronger when she warned her mother about her father betraying her mother with malaika. afterwards, its just her role getting limited to mureed.

Exactly!! Her character has taken a complete u-turn. She seems to have turned into a love sick. That's what makes me feel she will have a huge heartbreak or something drastic is gonna happensmiley18. Either it is gonna be mureed dying at the end or they will part ways..I don't think their love story has any hope for a happily ever aftersmiley28

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

they are completely useless esp when aimeen told arsal to back off from mureed related matters. even their current plan to expose mureed seemed useless to me.

They have made arsal dumb to show myreed smarter.. It's really not helping..

MJ_1009 thumbnail

They have made arsal dumb to show myreed smarter.. It's really not helping..

yeah, even arsal investing all his money, for which his mother chided for and not even consulting his mother, in ameen qureshi's business and to top it all, ameen taking him to a risky place without telling his sister and revealing it much later..its so clear that arsal's role has gotten limited to him being ameen's pawn in business matters and just a son-in-law to him..

Loosing my interest in this drama now

They need to pick up the pace