Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

I cracked up when Arsal rolled his eyes when Mureed wanted to tell a story smiley37 - . Yes Mureed does love talking in such a round about way that it is tiring after many episodes. Hahahhahah.

Maybe Arsal next time can say, "Please stop referring to yourself in third person and talk like a normal person" smiley37

mango.falooda thumbnail

Asma and Mureed's interactions this episode had both a sizzle as well as a note of tragedy. I love the background music and how it adds to the mood when these two are together.

Asma is increasingly drawn to Mureed and she is starting to trust him. She looks to him unconsciously when she is afraid of thunder and she is also bold enough to note that she is not afraid as she is not alone.

At the same time, Mureed is clearly putting up walls and is telling her that there won't be a love story or relationship between the two of them. It is like a peacock feather kept in books -- something that will never blossom.

Yet Asma herself notes that some do remember the peacock feather -- the memory remains.

So I wonder if we will get an incomplete type love story between the two of them. Where she years for him while he walks away and refuses to open his heart. Even his choice of song was a kind of warning --- love is punishment and nothing good will come out of it.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Was anyone else wondering why these two suddenly were sharing a bed? Was it just because she is scared of the dark? smiley42

Ofcourse the phone has to ring just as he reaches out to touch her hair. smiley36 I didn't understand why she insisted on leaving with him and he even allowed her to come. What exactly was he trying to accomplish other than having a night ride through the drizzle?

I was kind of amused that she is paying so much attention that she asks if brother Mustafa has reconciled with his wife. Not as long as he has noodle hair. smiley37

1265365 thumbnail

I hope mureed doesn't walk away from this marriage.. He might have done everything for revenge, but, does asma deserve any of these punishments? I don't understand why should she pay for her father's sin..

Asma is the only one who genuinely cares for mureed after his mother's demise.. Despite knowing the fact that he used her to avenge her father, she stayed and understood his stance..Now, if she falls in love with him, he shouldn't just run away from it because of the past scars.. If he abandons or leaves her at the end, that would be the most ridiculous end for this drama..

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I hope mureed doesn't walk away from this marriage.. He might have done everything for revenge, but, does asma deserve any of these punishments? I don't understand why should she pay for her father's sin..

Asma is the only one who genuinely cares for mureed after his mother's demise.. Despite knowing the fact that he used her to avenge her father, she stayed and understood his stance..Now, if she falls in love with him, he shouldn't just run away from it because of the past scars.. If he abandons or leaves her at the end, that would be the most ridiculous end for this drama..

In many dramas, people falling in love after marriage almost seems like a given. Here, it makes an interesting dynamic to watch that Mureed doesn't want to fall in love. As he said, he is walking a tight rope and he can't afford to have feelings -- basically Asma can knock him down. At the same time, he is very lonely and is desperate for just someone to connect with and talk to.

These two characters naturally have a sizzle between them and they are very aware of each other. It isn't just because they are married -- on some level, neither have really accepted that this marriage is real. Instead, they are reacting to each other. At the same time, they are trying to protect themselves and their own goals. So there is a huge wall of mistrust as well between the two of them.

If Mureed gives up on his revenge, then he will lose himself and he will be destroyed internally as he has nothing to look forward to -- not even Asma can really salvage even though she is already encouraging him to look beyond the tragedy.

If Mureed manages to bring down Ameen just as he has planned, then what would it mean for his relationship with Asma? Right now, he is clear that he is not backing down and so will not let himself be moved by Asma. At the same time, how will Asma really process what has happened? Will she able to accept Mureed and all that he has done?

Asma is a very righteous person and she said that if her father is wrong, then she will support Mureed. However, she is still human and obviously finds it hard to believe that her father is a terrible person or has done bad things. So she is also fighting what is happening between them on some level because neither know what is the solution or ending here. Is love a good thing to happen to them or just adding to the tragedy?

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I cracked up when Arsal rolled his eyes when Mureed wanted to tell a story smiley37 - . Yes Mureed does love talking in such a round about way that it is tiring after many episodes. Hahahhahah.

Maybe Arsal next time can say, "Please stop referring to yourself in third person and talk like a normal person" smiley37

Apart from nice Asma-Mureed scenes, I think the ending was actually quite hysterical when Mureed was narrating the vixen story over her toil to acquire grapes which turned out to be sour. smiley36LOL, when he mentioned vixen doing exercising, I had a chuckle over the vixen exercising lol. 😂

They need to pick up the pace

Mureed and Asma scenes saving the grace.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

How many episodes are left ??

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

How many episodes are left ??

Maybe 4-5. They are heading towards the final blow on the villain.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Maybe 4-5. They are heading towards the final blow on the villain.

So which show will replace Namak Haram ?? I Hope It's Zard Patton Ka Band