Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Nothing much happened on revenge .. Ameen is still treating everybody bad.. specially Mureed. I still wonder what is Mureed's plan?smiley39

Also every episode there's some injury or illness for Mureed or Asma. How do they manage to fall sick so easy? In this rate they may die in a year or two! 😱

I too love watching Asma and Mureed scenes.. I also felt sad for Mureed in the latest episode..Asma did good by staying beside him. smiley42

Yes, story is very slow for a one episode per week drama..

M kinda confused now..how would he proceed with his revenge ? Asma knows everything, I don't think she will let him have his revenge.. Even though she knows that her father is the villain of the story, will she be fine with mureed harming her father?

I love their scenes n hope asma stays with mureed even at the end..

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

M kinda confused now..how would he proceed with his revenge ? Asma knows everything, I don't think she will let him have his revenge.. Even though she knows that her father is the villain of the story, will she be fine with mureed harming her father?

Mureed hasn't done anything about revenge for quite a while now. I don't know what plan he has. And it looks like his friend will be found out on new episode.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Nothing much happened on revenge .. Ameen is still treating everybody bad.. specially Mureed. I still wonder what is Mureed's plan?smiley39

Also every episode there's some injury or illness for Mureed or Asma. How do they manage to fall sick so easy? In this rate they may die in a year or two! 😱

I too love watching Asma and Mureed scenes.. I also felt sad for Mureed in the latest episode..Asma did good by staying beside him. smiley42

Just started watching and not completely caught up. Mureed told big hair Mustafa that death would be too easy because the death means the end of pain. So what Mustafa and Mureed want is for Ameen to feel the pain -- the loss of dignity, the sense of helplessness, humiliation, not being able to tolerate but still having to tolerate, to be cut down in size by someone, to be treated as less and without value. That is the pain that Mureed especially wants Ameen to feel. So whatever revenge plan is cooked up, it is designed with those goals in mind.

Edited by mango.falooda - 8 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

can someone explain why this brother mustafa have such weird hair? smiley44

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Mustafa is in his devdas era that's why the noodles hairsmiley37

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Right. It won't be easy for Asma to watch Mureed harming her father although Ameen deserves it. I just hope Asma and Mureed won't seperate.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Just started watching and not completely caught up. Mureed told big hair Mustafa that death would be too easy because the death means the end of pain. So what Mustafa and Mureed want is for Ameen to feel the pain -- the loss of dignity, the sense of helplessness, humiliation, not being able to tolerate but still having to tolerate, to be cut down in size by someone, to be treated as less and without value. That is the pain that Mureed especially wants Ameen to feel. So whatever revenge plan is cooked up, it is designed with those goals in mind.

Thank you for the explanation. I forgot that completely. It was fast in the beginning.. but now it slowed .

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

How did Mureed's mother diesmiley22?

Yeh uska isstyle hai 😂

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

How did Mureed's mother diesmiley22?

She did suicide