Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe she is the one who asked Mureed to save Mustafa. Mustafa seems very emotional so maybe she didn't want to share everything with him and he might not let her involved in her revenge plan.

Yeah. They are cute. I have noticed lately Asma seems to want to hold Mureed's hand although mureed most of the time instantly takes his hand away lol.. Would love the scene where she tells him to hold her hands longersmiley42. I also liked the way Asma hid behind Mureed when she was confronting her father. Its as if Mureed is her protector.

Somehow Malaika doesn't look like a woman to sacrifice herself revenge..She looks power hungry and a gold digger than a women involved in some kind of revenge..

But, yes, she definitely has some agenda..

Story needs to pick up the pace

Tho, Asma and Mureed's scenes are adding charm

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Asma & mureed scenes were nice to watch. both are starting to warm up to each other.

Asma getting to know her father's reality with malaika & exposing it to her mother was nice. her mother started to interrogate her husband. though, i feel he could shut her mouth prob next episode. aimal did seem bit more humanized towards her in the last episodes which either are okay or looking bit whitewashed to me lol. 😂

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Story needs to pick up the pace

Tho, Asma and Mureed's scenes are adding charm

Yes. I fell a sleep 2 times while trying to complete it.. I'll try to watch it again. smiley36 Only loving AsMu .smiley42

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. I fell a sleep 2 times while trying to complete it.. I'll try to watch it again. smiley36 Only loving AsMu .smiley42

The main problem is it's odd airing time.. They should give atleast 2 episodes per week for a show that's slow paced..

1265365 thumbnail

Last episode was good, but I felt like they are dragging it nowsmiley24. That whole scene of Amir-begum- Malaika had no affect at all... They have reduced screen space of Aimal all of a sudden.. Except Asma tending to mureed's wounds and taking care of him nothing was really good in the entire episode..

1265365 thumbnail

They need to reduce those heavy dialoguebazi of Mureed..It's so weird and irritating smiley26. I also observed how mureed always addresses himself as "mureed" rather than me/mein/hum as if he is talking about some third person while talking to others .. That's so weird and makes him look like a psycho 🤣

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

They need to reduce those heavy dialoguebazi of Mureed..It's so weird and irritating smiley26. I also observed how mureed always addresses himself as "mureed" rather than me/mein/hum as if he is talking about some third person while talking to others .. That's so weird and makes him look like a psycho 🤣

Every times he saying, main nokar hoon, uff that's so irritating

Asma mureed scenes are treat to watch

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Nothing much happened on revenge .. Ameen is still treating everybody bad.. specially Mureed. I still wonder what is Mureed's plan?smiley39

Also every episode there's some injury or illness for Mureed or Asma. How do they manage to fall sick so easy? In this rate they may die in a year or two! 😱

I too love watching Asma and Mureed scenes.. I also felt sad for Mureed in the latest episode..Asma did good by staying beside him. smiley42

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Every times he saying, main nokar hoon, uff that's so irritating

Asma mureed scenes are treat to watch

IKR.. In every episode he emphasises that 'Mein naukar hoon'🤣