Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 9 months ago

Its good to see that the sister isn’t potrayed as villain and looks like she has kind of moved on from Mureed. Imran and Saras chemistry is something else. And I liked it that Asma wants to learn more before coming to conclusion. She doesn't seem to have forgiven Mureed.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I loved yesterday's episode. Story is finally picking up it's pace.. I hope we will get more scenes from leads ..

I m happy to see the pace of the drama.. Imran portrayed mureed's vulnerability really well in yesterday's episode.

Finally I felt that he is a human, he was very natural, and made me feel how helpless he was when those police officers came . Also when Asma was hurt, and he tried to hide his tears. smiley28

I also liked the fact that Asma neither completely believed nor did she oppose the possibility of her father's dirty deeds. She is on her way to find out the truth herself before making any judgement. This is what you call a strong FL, neither disrespectful towards others,nor weak or submissive typesmiley32

Yes. This too. Asma is strong and Sarah Khan is playing her role beautifully. smiley27

Arsal is the only sane character in the show and is really concerned about Asma's well-being. I m glad he took mureed's words seriously and started digging about mureed's past. I think his mom knows everything and Arsal will find out the truth soon..

Also Asma's mom should know. It was a suicide.. unless Ameen and his sister hid it from her.

Best part of this show is that all the characters are grey.. Nobody is white or black except Amir..All are here with their own motive..No one is mahanta ka murat..smiley36

Yes. Most of the characters have shades, unless maybe Asma's mom. Arsal and Asma are positive but not weak.. they know how to stand for themselves. smiley14

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mala06

Its good to see that the sister isn’t potrayed as villain and looks like she has kind of moved on from Mureed. Imran and Saras chemistry is something else. And I liked it that Asma wants to learn more before coming to conclusion. She doesn't seem to have forgiven Mureed.

This drama offers many twists. Aimal didn't really move on. She still watched Mureed with Asma from the terrace, but she tuned her emotions a bit. smiley4Asma is a kind soul. She couldn't bear watching Mureed in pain and hurried to treat him. smiley2 This means she forgave him. smiley4

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: awida

This drama offers many twists. Aimal didn't really move on. She still watched Mureed with Asma from the terrace, but she tuned her emotions a bit. smiley4Asma is a kind soul. She couldn't bear watching Mureed in pain and hurried to treat him. smiley2 This means she forgave him. smiley4

She might have watched due to her concern for her sister too. I though wonder what would happen now if Asma learned if her sister liked Mureed. She helped him because she is good human being. In her monologue she said she won't forgive him if he is the culprit.

1265365 thumbnail

She might have watched due to her concern for her sister too. I though wonder what would happen now if Asma learned if her sister liked Mureed. She helped him because she is good human being. In her monologue she said she won't forgive him if he is the culprit.

I don't think Asma will do anything as long as Mureed himself says he likes/loves Aimal which we all know isn't the case.. Aimal isn't negative as of now, she was concerned about her sister and that scene looked quite deliberate to me. The way asma was about to faint n mureed held her hand and was concerned about her, aimal seeing this from distance.. all these things were for aimal to realise that mureed cares for asma...I think aimal will turn negative later on if the leads fall in love with eachother and accept eachother..not sure though..

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I don't think Asma will do anything as long as Mureed himself says he likes/loves Aimal which we all know isn't the case.. Aimal isn't negative as of now, she was concerned about her sister and that scene looked quite deliberate to me. The way asma was about to faint n mureed held her hand and was concerned about her, aimal seeing this from distance.. all these things were for aimal to realise that mureed cares for asma...I think aimal will turn negative later on if the leads fall in love with eachother and accept eachother..not sure though..

But if she knows that mureed knew his sister liked her but still didn't tell her can bring misunderstanding. Also they have kind of hidden it from Asma. There should be a reason for it.

I hope Aimal doesn't turn negative. I dislike when sisters are against each other.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 8 months ago

Thank god Aimal is over Mureed. I felt geniune concern for her sister from her. Asma reaction is understandable. I think she has started developing feelings for Mureed. Thats why she was triggered. Next episode too seems interesting.

Edited by mala06 - 8 months ago

Thank god Aimal is over Mureed. I felt geniune concern for her sister from her. Asma reaction is understandable. I think she has started developing feelings for Mureed. Thats why she was triggered. Next episode too seems interesting.

Do dil mil rahy hain magar chupke chupke smiley9

Yeah glad that aimal has moved on finally. Waiting for next episode

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Do dil mil rahy hain magar chupke chupke smiley9

Yeah glad that aimal has moved on finally. Waiting for next episode

Think she will stand up for Mureed against her father in the next episode. She got to see Malaika. So happy their relationship is building organically. I hope Amin pointing gun is not a dream though.

1265365 thumbnail

Last episode was really very good. I m glad they didn't make aimal a psycho 'mera pyaar Mera nahi to kisi aur ka nahi' typesmiley36. She was really concerned about her sister..I m glad she confessed her love infront of asma and Asma cleared it with mureed.. Story is going in a very fast phase..I think on one side Asma will support mureed to take action against her dad and on the other end Arsal and Aimal will also find out about Amir's wrongdoing.. Looks like Amir and his sister will loose everyone's support at the end ..

I am looking forward for more scenes between leads. This show is really underrated and i find their chemistry and storytelling best amongst the current running shows..smiley27

Edited by nightingale1234 - 8 months ago