Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 9 months ago

It was a nice episode. So, Finally, Asma found out what Amin Qureshi did to Mureed's mother. Asma and Mureed have so much potential. Kind of curious about what will happen now. It looks like she will support Mureed now but will she support his revenge plan? What is Mureed's actual goal?

Amin is such a hypocrite. Doesn't even bother to look after his daughter even though he has done a lot of wrong things himself.

Everyone is praising Imran. But I found Sara equally good in the episode. Her reaction, before and after finding the truth, during and after the accident was spot on.

Finally mureed told everything to asma. Now story will get interesting.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

So it was Muredd himself who binds Asma.

That was a bit OTTsmiley44I found that bit very annoying.What did he expect from her? He was going on and on about dhokasmiley39 forgetting the fact that she had nothing to do with whatever happened to his family and it is him who deceived and wronged her.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It was a nice episode. So, Finally, Asma found out what Amin Qureshi did to Mureed's mother. Asma and Mureed have so much potential. Kind of curious about what will happen now. It looks like she will support Mureed now but will she support his revenge plan? What is Mureed's actual goal?

Amin is such a hypocrite. Doesn't even bother to look after his daughter even though he has done a lot of wrong things himself.

Everyone is praising Imran. But I found Sara equally good in the episode. Her reaction, before and after finding the truth, during and after the accident was spot on.

Imran goes OTT in few scenes.. The first scene when he found out she was recordingsmiley36 He is really good in emotional scenes ..Sara is good too. It's just that we don't have enough scenes to understand her POV.I feel in most of the current pak dramas, writing is heavily biased towards male characters..They need a balance between both ml and fl ..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I don't know what is wrong about this drama.. maybe direction or writing.. there are scenes which doesn't make sense, like when Arsal was going to enter Mureed's house to see Asma. That too when he was supposed to be going out with Aimal!smiley22

The fire started from the dining table, but when Mureed enter it was far away in the kitchen!smiley5

There are many other times I lose track about what is happening and when it is happening, day or night!smiley29

But I really love the story , and Mureed and Asma came to life because of the good acting and chemistry between Imran and Sarah.smiley27

I agree with nightinagle, Mureed is only talking about his past, his feelings, and thinks he did wrong by trusting his wife.. when he spoiled her image by making ppl think she eloped on her nikah night. smiley5 Asma tried to put some sense in his mind but he didn't listen to her .smiley44

Edited by awida - 9 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

FB_IMG_1705321344734.jpg

I know this TRPs is only for 15_35 age group females, still it is great.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. Thank God ‘that taped conversation’ bit came to light . I was thinking , like any typical drama , Asma’s sister ( I always forget her name when it comes to writting 😊) will use it to create misunderstanding between her and Mureed . That’s out of the way atleast . I also feel thst Imran,though a good actor , but goes overboard sometimes . Love Sarah. She is a beauty and acts well too. Overall a good episode .

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Another amazing episode with leads having most of screen time .🕰️

I have no words to describe how I feel watching Mureed and Asma in one frame.smiley42 Their scenes seem real.. and their eyelocks , slight hand touches make me blush like a teenager.smiley43 Their chemistry is .💣

I felt happy that at least Arsal was conserned about Asma . However she chose to defend her husband. She started doubting her own father.. but she wants to searches more about the truth.

Mureed kept repeating his pain's story , but it was good to see him not just helping Asma , but also feeling her pain. smiley27

Mureed treating Asma, Asma treating Mureed .. the burns as Mureed said are of his revenge, but he got burned in the end, and this is a symbol of him getting burned by Asma's love. smiley9 Asma is falling for Mureed as well.smiley2

Edited by awida - 9 months ago
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I have no words to describe how I feel watching Mureed and Asma in one frame.smiley42 Their scenes seem real.. and their eyelocks , slight hand touches make me blush like a teenager.smiley43 Their chemistry is .💣

I felt happy that at least Arsal was conserned about Asma . However she chose to defend her husband. She started doubting her own father.. but she wants to searches more about the truth.

Mureed kept repeating his pain's story , but it was good to see him not just helping Asma , but also feeling her pain. smiley27

Mureed treating Asma, Asma treating Mureed .. the burns as Mureed said are of his revenge, but he got burned in the end, and this is a symbol of him getting burned by Asma's love. smiley9 Asma is falling for Mureed as well.smiley2

I loved yesterday's episode. Story is finally picking up it's pace.. I hope we will get more scenes from leads ..

I m happy to see the pace of the drama.. Imran portrayed mureed's vulnerability really well in yesterday's episode. I also liked the fact that Asma neither completely believed nor did she oppose the possibility of her father's dirty deeds. She is on her way to find out the truth herself before making any judgement. This is what you call a strong FL, neither disrespectful towards others,nor weak or submissive typesmiley32

Arsal is the only sane character in the show and is really concerned about Asma's well-being. I m glad he took mureed's words seriously and started digging about mureed's past. I think his mom knows everything and Arsal will find out the truth soon..

Best part of this show is that all the characters are grey.. Nobody is white or black except Amir..All are here with their own motive..No one is mahanta ka murat..smiley36

Originally posted by: awida

Finally we are getting mureed Asma scenes smiley9