Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn I think Asma will either get kidnapped or Mureed will bind her. Only that can explain bandages in both her hands on the ost.

I don't think he will kidnap her again..He has a soft corner for her and he is guilty,plus she is his wife now..Kidnapping her would mean disrespecting and mistreating her..I don't think mureed would do that...

It could be his friend though.He doesn't have patience and isn't smart and calculative like mureed..It could be him if she gets kidnapped again..

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I feel like this show became slow after the marriage between leads. And they don't even get much screen space togather. I hope the story of Mureed and Asma is shown in a prober way.

They should give two episodes a week.. Waiting every Friday without much development in the story kills the interest..

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. Binge watched all 10 episodes . Mureed’s mom was raped by Amin,isn’t it ( it’s not shown clearly ,just hinted hence my confusion)? Her suicide proves it , I think .

It’s a gripping show but why do I feel that there will be a lot of heartache and Asma’s younger sister will be another Haya who is going to make the show unbearable.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Binge watched all 10 episodes . Mureed’s mom was raped by Amin,isn’t it ( it’s not shown clearly ,just hinted hence my confusion)? Her suicide proves it , I think .

It’s a gripping show but why do I feel that there will be a lot of heartache and Asma’s younger sister will be another Haya who is going to make the show unbearable.

Yayyy, you are heresmiley41.. happy to know you are watching too navyasmiley31.

Yes, amin did the crime, and most probably mureed's dad knew it too and didn't do anything about it ..That's the reason mureed wants to destroy amin..

There will be lot of heartaches for sure..But, on a positive note mureed already confessed that it was him who was behind her kidnapping, only thing she doesn't know is why did he do it?

I think she will try to find out the reason and won't judge him after knowing what her father did to his mother..

Younger sister is like haya, yes.. smiley36But unlike haya, i find aimal's character more intriguing and substantial,and the actress is doing justice to her character unlike sabeena (strictly my opinion)..

Imran and sara have good chemistry smiley27

Edited by nightingale1234 - 9 months ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yayyy, you are heresmiley41.. happy to know you are watching too navyasmiley31.

Yes, amin did the crime, and most probably mureed's dad knew it too and didn't do anything about it ..That's the reason mureed wants to destroy amin..

There will be lot of heartaches for sure..But, on a positive note mureed already confessed that it was him who was behind her kidnapping, only thing she doesn't know is why did he do it?

I think she will try to find out the reason and won't judge him after knowing what her father did to his mother..

Younger sister is like haya, yes.. smiley36But unlike haya, i find aimal's character more intriguing and substantial,and the actress is doing justice to her character unlike sabeena (strictly my opinion)..

Imran and sara have good chemistry smiley27

. In bold…yes ,I totally agree with you.
. In red…♥️♥️♥️ me too…great to see you here Gale smiley31

In yellow…could it be thst the incident with his mom happened after his father died because had he been there then she would have told Mureed that she will talk to his dad rather than straightaway going to Amin ?

Originally posted by: awida

I feel like this show became slow after the marriage between leads. And they don't even get much screen space togather. I hope the story of Mureed and Asma is shown in a prober way.

I don't get it why they don't focus on lead's story. First they did this in jok sarkar and now here too.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. In bold…yes ,I totally agree with you.
. In red…♥️♥️♥️ me too…great to see you here Gale smiley31

In yellow…could it be thst the incident with his mom happened after his father died because had he been there then she would have told Mureed that she will talk to his dad rather than straightaway going to Amin ?

That's true. This idea didn't occur to me.. There are high chances of these things happening after his father's demise...

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I don't get it why they don't focus on lead's story. First they did this in jok sarkar and now here too.

In Jok Sarkar leads weren't married, na? Here leads are married , so there's a chance they get more screen time. Last week's ep (10) was all about them.smiley4

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I don't think he will kidnap her again..He has a soft corner for her and he is guilty,plus she is his wife now..Kidnapping her would mean disrespecting and mistreating her..I don't think mureed would do that...

It could be his friend though.He doesn't have patience and isn't smart and calculative like mureed..It could be him if she gets kidnapped again..

So it was Muredd himself who binds Asma.