Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Mureed's friend who is helping him to destroy Amin Qureshi ( forgot his name)..what history does this guy has with Amin? In yesterday's episode Malaika told Amin she left a secure life and a man who loved her, to be with amin ..Was she referring to mureed's friend?

Did I miss any part? 🤔

Edited by nightingale1234 - 9 months ago
1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

She did that in last night's episode so she is dubious of his actions. I have a feeling Mureed will distrust her for this action in the future episodes aside from her conveying her distrust in him for the marriage.

I think he doesn't trust her even now .. It's just that he feels guilty about sacrificing her for his revenge..He is very cautious while speaking and gives very smart answers ..She was frustrated when she didn't get whatever she had expected him to spill smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

She did that in last night's episode so she is dubious of his actions. I have a feeling Mureed will distrust her for this action in the future episodes aside from her conveying her distrust in him for the marriage.

Why should she need Mureeds trust after whatever he did to her. She needs to play game and try to win the game. I know females are not shown that capable on most of the show but I would love it.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Btwn I think Asma will either get kidnapped or Mureed will bind her. Only that can explain bandages in both her hands on the ost.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

Why should she need Mureeds trust after whatever he did to her. She needs to play game and try to win the game. I know females are not shown that capable on most of the show but I would love it.

That's true also.
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Mureed's friend who is helping him to destroy Amin Qureshi ( forgot his name)..what history does this guy has with Amin? In yesterday's episode Malaika told Amin she left a secure life and a man who loved her, to be with amin ..Was she referring to mureed's friend?

Did I miss any part? 🤔

Its obiously this. The guy also gave hint in last episode when he said that the love of his life left him for Amin.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think he doesn't trust her even now .. It's just that he feels guilty about sacrificing her for his revenge..He is very cautious while speaking and gives very smart answers ..She was frustrated when she didn't get whatever she had expected him to spill smiley36

He did spill something when he said he he would be digging his own grave if he revealed everything. This does meant he is guilty.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I feel like this show became slow after the marriage between leads. And they don't even get much screen space togather. I hope the story of Mureed and Asma is shown in a prober way.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am amazed by today's episode. It was all about Mureed , Asma and the truth. smiley4 Finally Mureed confessed in front of Asma. At least she knows now who put her in this bad situation in front if the world. But why? She doesn't know yet.

Imran and Sarah did amazing job.. the writer and the director made us eager to watch from the word : go.. and I can't wait for the next ep.

Thank you team Namak Haram for ep. 10 smiley27

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am amazed by today's episode. It was all about Mureed , Asma and the truth. smiley4 Finally Mureed confessed in front of Asma. At least she knows now who put her in this bad situation in front if the world. But why? She doesn't know yet.

Imran and Sarah did amazing job.. the writer and the director made us eager to watch from the word : go.. and I can't wait for the next ep.

Thank you team Namak Haram for ep. 10 smiley27

I really loved today's episode. Especially the last part..I used to think that the confession would come at the later part..M really happy the way asma coaxed him to tell the truth and mureed finally confessed it was him all along!! He told her not to question him why did he do that,but atleast she knows he did this.. Frankly, if he had told the truth about her father, she wouldn't believe it at this stage..It would take some more time to understand his stance...

I m glad ,imran has toned down and happy with asma's character too.. I hope we get more scenes between the leads..They have amazing chemistry 😍