awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 10 months ago

How sweet. I want to see more of Mureed and smiley42Asma

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I agree. I hope the show does justice to their chemistry.

I really hope so too.. I find only this pair is having good chemistry amongst the current on-air shows..

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I really hope so too.. I find only this pair is having good chemistry amongst the current on-air shows..

Yeah. They have best chemistry currently.

1265365 thumbnail

Yes, they do. But , i doubt this story will meet a happy ending. I m kinda confused to be frank. I feel sorry for mureed and he is right in his pov about taking revenge against Amir. But, him destroying Asma's life who had nothing to do with what Amin did is also wrong.. A girl like Asma, no matter what happens at the end won't be able to trust mureed ever again..

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yes, they do. But , i doubt this story will meet a happy ending. I m kinda confused to be frank. I feel sorry for mureed and he is right in his pov about taking revenge against Amir. But, him destroying Asma's life who had nothing to do with what Amin did is also wrong.. A girl like Asma, no matter what happens at the end won't be able to trust mureed ever again..

Yeah. I understand. I do think that he secretly has feelings for Asma even before this marriage and maybe he will have some redemption arc. Btwn in the promo there are bandages in both of Asma's hand. I wonder what happened. Also in the new promo Asma placed phone behind bookcase. So maybe she has her doubts on Mureed from the start

Posted: 9 months ago

Yeah they have but I don't want to keep my expectations high after facing betrayal from jok sarkar

1265365 thumbnail

Yeah. I understand. I do think that he secretly has feelings for Asma even before this marriage and maybe he will have some redemption arc. Btwn in the promo there are bandages in both of Asma's hand. I wonder what happened. Also in the new promo Asma placed phone behind bookcase. So maybe she has her doubts on Mureed from the start

Yes, it looks like he has feelings for asma. But, imran overacts in some scenes smiley36. In the initial episodes he gave a creepy vibe and now he is giving those 'ek tarfa pyaar' type looksmiley37.

On the other side, asma always disliked mureed. I think she already suspects mureed's involvement in the kidnap.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah they have but I don't want to keep my expectations high after facing betrayal from jok sarkar

Aisa na bolo yaar.. I don't want such type of ending heresmiley19. Mureed repenting or asma leaving him is still fine but killing the leads would be absurd..

Edited by nightingale1234 - 9 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That show had writer HN who usually writes sadistic ending. Hopefully this writer isn't like that.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She did that in last night's episode so she is dubious of his actions. I have a feeling Mureed will distrust her for this action in the future episodes aside from her conveying her distrust in him for the marriage.