Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I think I have started disliking aiman. It was fine till she blamed asma for whatever happened in their house , but the way she was mocking her and tried to imply how mureed is also a namesake shouhar was disgusting smiley11 No one deserves such pathetic sibling..Poor Asmasmiley18

Does mureed feel guilty for ruining Asma's life? His dialogues make you feel he feels guilty but his expressions say otherwise smiley22

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

M very disappointed with today's episode. We were discussing about marriage last week and bhoom they got married in this episode. I didn't expect asma to give in so easily smiley24 I thought she would fight for herself..

The way mureed looks at Asma gives creepy vibessmiley26 i really don't know why ,but i feel like thatsmiley26 The way he was looking at her the next morning when she was drying her hair was kinda creepy and scarysmiley11

I didn't expect the marriage happening in today's episode.

In one of her posts mala told about Mureed having suppressed feelings for Asma. I feel that those suppressed feelings are slowly coming out from his side. His feelings are not simple, cute and innocent. And now that he is married to her those feelings are coming out.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think I have started disliking aiman. It was fine till she blamed asma for whatever happened in their house , but the way she was mocking her and tried to imply how mureed is also a namesake shouhar was disgusting smiley11 No one deserves such pathetic sibling..Poor Asmasmiley18

Does mureed feel guilty for ruining Asma's life? His dialogues make you feel he feels guilty but his expressions say otherwise smiley22

When he was talking to Asma he told that when someone wants to take revenge they will crush the stone in the path of their revenge implying that Asma is the stone and he crushed her life which is in the path of his revenge on Ameen. I didn't find him feeling guilty of ruining Asma's life not even once. He is solely focused on his revenge on Ameen and nothing matters much as of now.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pressu

When he was talking to Asma he told that when someone wants to take revenge they will crush the stone in the path of their revenge implying that Asma is the stone and he crushed her life which is in the path of his revenge on Ameen. I didn't find him feeling guilty of ruining Asma's life not even once. He is solely focused on his revenge on Ameen and nothing matters much as of now.

+1. He was indirectly hinting her over the revenge bit.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Don't you all feel they are going overboard with this 'mein ek naukar hun' thing? smiley39 There's no need to remind audience again and again that he is the naukarsmiley44

I think the problem for me is the execution by the actor as well. It is bit repetitive but lol Mureed's gotta keep up with the charade lol.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I hope Mureed starts to see Asma's goodness soon. He is blinded by revenge, but I can see he is attracted to Asma. Now if she accepts their marriage, and treats him like a husband not like a servant, he may starts developing feelings for her. smiley9

Originally posted by: awida

I hope Mureed starts to see Asma's goodness soon. He is blinded by revenge, but I can see he is attracted to Asma. Now if she accepts their marriage, and treats him like a husband not like a servant, he may starts developing feelings for her. smiley9

hopefully we will get to see Love after marriage track here smiley9

1265365 thumbnail

This OST is so beautiful ❤️

First one was pathetic and this OST just gives you goosebumps smiley27 We can see great chemistry between asma and mureed.. Looks like mureed will fall in love with her...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

This OST is so beautiful ❤️

First one was pathetic and this OST just gives you goosebumps smiley27 We can see great chemistry between asma and mureed.. Looks like mureed will fall in love with her...

I agree. I hope the show does justice to their chemistry.