Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Don't you all feel they are going overboard with this 'mein ek naukar hun' thing? smiley39 There's no need to remind audience again and again that he is the naukarsmiley44

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I feel Imran can do bit better tbh. But overall, lol, he fabricated his spin so well that Ameen Qureshi refused to stop his marriage to Asma under the pretext of Namak harami.

It is confusing as to what did Asma do that he considered her as a savior. I thought that was his mom with him or his mother babysitting Asma? It's so confusing.

There was a scene in which Ameen kicked the kid Mureed out of the house. I think Asma was the reason why Mureed is still there. I am sure we will get to see some flashbacks.

One scene which stole my heart was when he told his friend that seeing Asma crying breaks his heart.smiley38 I feel this will be a beginning of some change in Mureed in future.. when he will get married to Asma . smiley2

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Don't you all feel they are going overboard with this 'mein ek naukar hun' thing? smiley39 There's no need to remind audience again and again that he is the naukarsmiley44

Yes . Too much . smiley44I am surprise how Ameen Qureshi doesn't realize how fake he seems. smiley11

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

There was a scene in which Ameen kicked the kid Mureed out of the house. I think Asma was the reason why Mureed is still there. I am sure we will get to see some flashbacks.

One scene which stole my heart was when he told his friend that seeing Asma crying breaks his heart.smiley38 I feel this will be a beginning of some change in Mureed in future.. when he will get married to Asma . smiley2

I think he was talking about Aimal.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

I think he was talking about Aimal.

I got confused again. smiley44Thank you for explaining the scene.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I agree. He is overboard at times.

Originally posted by: mala06

I agree. He is overboard at times.

Konsa nokar aisy baat baat py bolta hai ky main ek nokar hoon khadim hoon. It's too repetitive

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Konsa nokar aisy baat baat py bolta hai ky main ek nokar hoon khadim hoon. It's too repetitive

True specially when he was repeatedly telling to that Fuppi's son..OTT. That guy seems irritated too.

1265365 thumbnail

M very disappointed with today's episode. We were discussing about marriage last week and bhoom they got married in this episode. I didn't expect asma to give in so easily smiley24 I thought she would fight for herself..

The way mureed looks at Asma gives creepy vibessmiley26 i really don't know why ,but i feel like thatsmiley26 The way he was looking at her the next morning when she was drying her hair was kinda creepy and scarysmiley11

Edited by nightingale1234 - 10 months ago