Ofcourse, their marriage is on cards

Woh ho ky rahy gi 😂

M very eager to see how will this marriage take place smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 10 months ago

Another strong episode. smiley14

But I am confused. Does he love Asma? Was he refering to her as a savior? And Who was the baby which was crying when Mureed got a dream (or maybe flashback of his mom) Does Mureed have a brother/sister? smiley5

Imran's acting is getting better by each passing episode. The ease in which his expression shift from kindness to evilness is amazing. His scenes are always a treat to watch. smiley10

Dialogues are meaningfull, story is moving in a good pase.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Another strong episode. smiley14

But I am confused. Does he love Asma? Was he refering to her as a savior? And Who was the baby which was crying when Mureed got a dream (or maybe flashback of his mom) Does Mureed have a brother/sister? smiley5

Imran's acting is getting better by each passing episode. The ease in which his expression shift from kindness to evilness is amazing. His scenes are always a treat to watch. smiley10

Dialogues are meaningfull, story is moving in a good pase.

I feel Imran can do bit better tbh. But overall, lol, he fabricated his spin so well that Ameen Qureshi refused to stop his marriage to Asma under the pretext of Namak harami.

It is confusing as to what did Asma do that he considered her as a savior. I thought that was his mom with him or his mother babysitting Asma? It's so confusing.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I feel Imran can do bit better tbh. But overall, lol, he fabricated his spin so well that Ameen Qureshi refused to stop his marriage to Asma under the pretext of Namak harami.

It is confusing as to what did Asma do that he considered her as a savior. I thought that was his mom with him or his mother babysitting Asma? It's so confusing.

I thought he was talking about other sister? Was he talking about Asma?

I feel Imran is overacting a bit. And no servant talks like Imran character talks with their master the way Imran was talking with Arsal.

I am enjoying Arsal character the most in the show more than mureeds

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

I feel Imran is overacting a bit. And no servant talks like Imran character talks with their master the way Imran was talking with Arsal.

Regarding the sister bit, it wasn't clarified so not sure but I thought it was Asma. It could be Aiman based on his past convos with her and all but dunno tbh.

Oh yes, the scene with Arsal that was weirdly executed. The cigar addiction example was lame lol.

Arsal is humanized and did tell off to Aiman to reconsider the situation from Asma's point of view.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel that he was talking about Aimal. He meant to say that because of her his life was a bit better.

Arsal has shades and he is logical. Arsal tries to understand Asma and he reminds Mureed that he is a servant in a subtle way.

1265365 thumbnail

Oh no, I forgot about the episode smiley44 Will watch and come back..

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Regarding the sister bit, it wasn't clarified so not sure but I thought it was Asma. It could be Aiman based on his past convos with her and all but dunno tbh.

Oh yes, the scene with Arsal that was weirdly executed. The cigar addiction example was lame lol.

Arsal is humanized and did tell off to Aiman to reconsider the situation from Asma's point of view.

I thought Mureed refers the younger sister as Choti Malkin and Asma as Asma begum. So I thought he was talking about younger sibling. But I might be wrong.

Yeah. Also liked that although Arsal does like Aiman, it did looked as if he was ok with Asma too. He also kindof seems to understand Mureeds inensions a bit.

1265365 thumbnail

I thought Mureed refers the younger sister as Choti Malkin and Asma as Asma begum. So I thought he was talking about younger sibling. But I might be wrong.

Yeah. Also liked that although Arsal does like Aiman, it did looked as if he was ok with Asma too. He also kindof seems to understand Mureeds inensions a bit.

It was definitely aiman. He refers aiman as choti malkin .So yes,he was talking about aiman itself. It's now confirmed that marrying asma was always a part of his plan, and he is trying his best to manipulate the situation..At the end asma will be left with no choice, she will have to marry mureed..

Arsal seems to be the only person in that family who seems sensible enough and actually want everyone else to listen asma's side of story...

I don't think he understands mureeds intention, it's just that he is pissed off that a naukar will get the same status as him if he gets married to asmasmiley36..After all, they both will be damads of that house and will get same respect smiley37

1265365 thumbnail

Mureed is very clever. The way he gave this idea of Arsal and asma marriage to Amir was a calculative movesmiley32. He knows Amir is desperate and will take wrong steps , he also knows Amir's sister won't agree for this marriage..Aiman shouting at Asma for ruining her life will give a notion that it's because of this talks about asma-arsal marriage and on top of it Amir's heart attack..All these things will create more mess and Asma will be forced to agree to get married to mureedsmiley32 . Very smart move...