Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: pressu

It will be unexpected to him because he knows that Aiman and Arsal are to be married. But if he is intelligent he might have guessed that it will happen and prepared a counter plan to deal with it.

It could be. May be he is trying to instill in Ameen's mind that Asma is not listening to him.

Whatever it is, he is putting Asma in spot every time. I want Asma to be cold towards him if they get married.

I think he knows Amir's sister won't agree for this alliance . His sister was planning to break the alliance between aiman-arsal after this kaand. She also made it very clear to Amir that he needs to get rid off Asma as soon as possible.So, he knows even if Amir tries all his ways this alliance won't happen...

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think he knows Amir's sister won't agree for this alliance . His sister was planning to break the alliance between aiman-arsal after this kaand. She also made it very clear to Amir that he needs to get rid off Asma as soon as possible.So, he knows even if Amir tries all his ways this alliance won't happen...

Yes may be.

Did you see Imran Ashraf's Insta stories? In one of them, he shared a fan made clip where it was like Ameen asking Mureed to marry Asma and then cut to his dance scene from Chaudhary and Sons drama.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

thats just a weird loophole. Asma never wanted anything negative for her. I wished Asma chides her own sibling like she did with her father.

I would love it if she taunts her after the truth is out.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

if it was him that got remarried she definitely would’ve gotten on the internet and thrown shade at him
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I thought that police dude is involved with mureed.. I didn't feel Amir has anything to do with it. Amir seems to have garnered alot of hate, and they all want to see Amir in streets. Mureed isn't doing all these alone. He has backing from so many people... I feel that the police guy is also a part of mureed's revenge game...

Idk lol .. 😂 🤣 wo toh vaise hi agle episode mei pata chalega lol... 😂 🤣 i mean, it will be interesting if that police wala is helping mureed but just thinking if mureed anticipated asma going to station & then its definitely a calculated move & that maybe it could be the smoke from the cigar & the police wala could actually be one of the beggars lol... 😂 🤣 its just too early to predict so lets see what the makers have in mind lol..

😂🤣😂😂

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

if it was him that got remarried she definitely would’ve gotten on the internet and thrown shade at him

Yeah she would have

This is what she has been doing since their divorce

Mureed will manipulate the situation to his favour and asma won't have any choice.. They will definitely get married smiley36

Ofcourse, their marriage is on cards

Woh ho ky rahy gi 😂