Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I understand parents reaction. But I don't understand why Aiman is not believing her sister.

thats just a weird loophole. Asma never wanted anything negative for her. I wished Asma chides her own sibling like she did with her father.
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

She might fall for him. But I doubt it will be soon. Mureed already seems to have feeling for her though and she will be more hostile after knowing the truth.

I think in the scene where he is dancing in red tie, I think its after marriage.

yeah, it will definitely take time for the truth to be comprehensible as she's innocent as of now...his revenge is with the father & his misdeeds...lol, his reaction was bit hysterical though when she reprimanded him of being cognizant of entering the premise without informing & how there are females residing on the same premise and his OCD reaction or whatever that was over the door knob lol 😂 🤣
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Imagine Mureed's reaction when he gets to know that Ameen is planning to get Asma married to Arsal.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yeah, it will definitely take time for the truth to be comprehensible as she's innocent as of now...his revenge is with the father & his misdeeds...lol, his reaction was bit hysterical though when she reprimanded him of being cognizant of entering the premise without informing & how there are females residing on the same premise and his OCD reaction or whatever that was over the door knob lol 😂 🤣

Did you understand the police reaction when Mureed shook hands with him? I didn't get it. Why was he looking at his hand after Mureed shook hands with him?

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Did you understand the police reaction when Mureed shook hands with him? I didn't get it. Why was he looking at his hand after Mureed shook hands with him?

i was thinking if he is dubious of mureed or in cahoots with either mureed or amin...thats what i could think but it was confusing for me too..the way, they were like asma is qureshi's daughter matlab kahi uske spies toh nhi laga dia..i feel qureshi could somewhere be testing mureed thus asking for him to marry off to asma...just a prediction as anything is possible & for me, still bit too early to judge..
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Imagine Mureed's reaction when he gets to know that Ameen is planning to get Asma married to Arsal.

lol..would like it if amin qureshi outsmarts mureed at some point lol... 😂 🤣
1265365 thumbnail

Mureed will go bonkers after hearing this newssmiley37

I think that's where the next teaser scene between mureed and Amir would be played where mureed will try to manipulate Amir for this asma-arsal alliance...smiley36

1265365 thumbnail

You have a valid point. But she can say that she will not marry Arsal but agreeing to marry Mureed because of it will not happen. There needs to be unavoidable situation for her to agree to marry Mureed.

Mureed will manipulate the situation to his favour and asma won't have any choice.. They will definitely get married smiley36

1265365 thumbnail

I thought that police dude is involved with mureed.. I didn't feel Amir has anything to do with it. Amir seems to have garnered alot of hate, and they all want to see Amir in streets. Mureed isn't doing all these alone. He has backing from so many people... I feel that the police guy is also a part of mureed's revenge game...

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Mureed will go bonkers after hearing this newssmiley37

I think that's where the next teaser scene between mureed and Amir would be played where mureed will try to manipulate Amir for this asma-arsal alliance...smiley36

It will be unexpected to him because he knows that Aiman and Arsal are to be married. But if he is intelligent he might have guessed that it will happen and prepared a counter plan to deal with it.

It could be. May be he is trying to instill in Ameen's mind that Asma is not listening to him.

Whatever it is, he is putting Asma in spot every time. I want Asma to be cold towards him if they get married.