Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I liked the scene where he questioned Aiman for not looking at Asma's situation on a holistic basis as her sibling as the elders have gone bonkers over reputation in the society.

Yeah. Me too. I like him more than Asmas sister.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

What I like about Asma is she is not very reactive, especially her expression. I doubt she will fall for him soon unless there is redemption for mureed.

They will not reveal everything in the ost. And I am happy because the show is a suspense show.

I agree. She is doing everything possible to prove her innocence. She is more of action than words. I don't want her to fall in love with him fast. Generally, we see in dramas that after marriage, females fall in love with their husband. I don't want it like that with Asma.

Suspense factor is there but I wanted at least there is a hint about whether they get married or not. Mureed is going to office, it is possible after their marriage. But Asma is strongly against marrying Mureed. She will not easily get convinced.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Me too. I like him more than Asmas sister.

They could have shown some bonding between Aiman and Asma after this kidnap. It is understandable to see the parents reaction though the mother could have sat down and talked to her about what happened. But there is generational gap. The sisters have good bonding before the incident. Asma is stressing that she doesn't remember anything. So Aiman could have talked to her and both jointly investigated about the night with the people who were near Asma at that time.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: pressu

They could have shown some bonding between Aiman and Asma after this kidnap. It is understandable to see the parents reaction though the mother could have sat down and talked to her about what happened. But there is generational gap. The sisters have good bonding before the incident. Asma is stressing that she doesn't remember anything. So Aiman could have talked to her and both jointly investigated about the night with the people who were near Asma at that time.

Yeah. I understand parents reaction. But I don't understand why Aiman is not believing her sister.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I agree. She is doing everything possible to prove her innocence. She is more of action than words. I don't want her to fall in love with him fast. Generally, we see in dramas that after marriage, females fall in love with their husband. I don't want it like that with Asma.

Suspense factor is there but I wanted at least there is a hint about whether they get married or not. Mureed is going to office, it is possible after their marriage. But Asma is strongly against marrying Mureed. She will not easily get convinced.

She might fall for him. But I doubt it will be soon. Mureed already seems to have feeling for her though and she will be more hostile after knowing the truth.

I think in the scene where he is dancing in red tie, I think its after marriage.

1265365 thumbnail

I would be ok with an open ending between Mureed and Asma like in Yeh Dil Mera. Because of him she is going through a lot. When she gets to know the truth she can understand him but I don't want her to love him because of what he went through. I agree that Mureed seems to have suppressed feelings for Asma.

It can be possible because in that scene she was semi-conscious.

And also Mureed is wearing suits in some scenes in the upcoming episodes. May be he will take over the business but for that he needs to have the relationship with Ameen. But there is no indication of Asma and Mureed's marriage in the teasers and OST.

I think it will have open ending itself. No matter how much ever they try to justify mureed taking revenge on Asma's dad, it won't change the fact that mureed used Asma as a tool to destroy Amir , and ruined Asma's life in this process .She is an innocent caught in the game of revenge.It can't be forgiven or forgotten so easily.. So, even if marriage happens it would be better and justified if asma and mureed part ways once the truth comes out...

Edited by nightingale1234 - 10 months ago
1265365 thumbnail

The only drawback of the show is supporting cast. Except Asma's dad all other supporting cast aren't good in their scenes.. They aren't making much impact...I always skip their family scenes smiley36

1265365 thumbnail

Amir is planning to get asma and his sister's son married. When her sister confronts asma about how her life is getting affected bcoz of asma, i think asma will misunderstand that her sis is mad bcoz her father is fixing alliance with her fiance and asma , and all these things will lead to her agreeing to marry mureed smiley36..

Edited by nightingale1234 - 10 months ago
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think it will have open ending itself. No matter how much ever they try to justify mureed taking revenge on Asma's dad, it won't change the fact that mureed used Asma as a tool to destroy Amir , and ruined Asma's life in this process .She is an innocent caught in the game of revenge.It can't be forgiven or forgotten so easily.. So, even if marriage happens it would be better and justified if asma and mureed part ways once the truth comes out...

@Bold: I totally agree. May be after a point people will sympathize with Ameen but Asma has to bear the taunts through out her life. Even if Mureed goes and announces that he is the one who planned the kidnapping I doubt that all the people will believe it and also considering the society they live in it will be difficult. Let's see how their relationship will be if they get married.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Amir is planning to get asma and his sister's son married. When her sister confronts asma about how her life is getting affected bcoz of asma, i think asma will misunderstand that her sis is mad bcoz her father is fixing alliance with her fiance and asma , and all these things will lead to her agreeing to marry mureed smiley36..

You have a valid point. But she can say that she will not marry Arsal but agreeing to marry Mureed because of it will not happen. There needs to be unavoidable situation for her to agree to marry Mureed.