Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 10 months ago

After watching what happened to Mureed's mom , I felt revenge was much justified.. although I still feel for Asma.smiley28

Good that Sarah didn't cry much. I don't like her crying scenes.

Mureed with the kids was my fav . smiley27

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

After watching what happened to Mureed's mom , I felt revenge was much justified.. although I still feel for Asma.smiley28

Good that Sarah didn't cry much. I don't like her crying scenes.

Mureed with the kids was my fav . smiley27

Mureed is humanized but doesn't forget his revenge. It's not token as of now unlike other shows where the lead(s) start off with revenge but, with passing episodes & execution, its mention becomes stale & useless. So, the consistency is nice so far.
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I kinda find it hard to believe at a busy moment like a wedding muraad was able to get Asma out of the house without anyone noticing . So many servants working no one saw anything? And if there’s video of her getting in the car wouldn’t there also be video of what happened before she got in the car ? That can’t be the only shot of the video .

A few loopholes but still an enjoyable drama

Edited by Kittykatkit - 10 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Looks like it's gonna be a forced marriage between mureed and asmasmiley36. Pak dramas are obsessed with forced marriages smiley44

Hello nightingale1234

There was a scene in one of the initial teasers where he was holding gun in front of Asma. May be it is after marriage. She will get to know his real life but don't know whether it will be before or after their marriage. And even not sure whether they will get married or not. They didn't reveal much in the teasers on how the story progresses.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Hello nightingale1234

There was a scene in one of the initial teasers where he was holding gun in front of Asma. May be it is after marriage. She will get to know his real life but don't know whether it will be before or after their marriage. And even not sure whether they will get married or not. They didn't reveal much in the teasers on how the story progresses.

Pressusmiley31

How are you dear?Nice to see you here after a long time smiley1

Yes, i too saw that scene.. M sure Asma will find out his intentions. But, i think marriage will happen.. This story can take any turn... Initially i thought it could be like baazigar, but mureed isn't completely negative here. So, cannot really predict whether it will take a negative turn or a positive one...

@bold, That's the good thing about this show. Even though storyline isn't new, unpredictability will keep the audience hooked to the show ...

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Pressusmiley31

How are you dear?Nice to see you here after a long time smiley1

Yes, i too saw that scene.. M sure Asma will find out his intentions. But, i think marriage will happen.. This story can take any turn... Initially i thought it could be like baazigar, but mureed isn't completely negative here. So, cannot really predict whether it will take a negative turn or a positive one...

@bold, That's the good thing about this show. Even though storyline isn't new, unpredictability will keep the audience hooked to the show ...

nightingale1234smiley31

I am fine. How are you?

I would like to see their dynamics after marriage. It will be interesting.

I agree. Unpredictability is there. I searched the initial teasers and OST to see whether I would get any new information about the story but didn't get anything.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Mureed is humanized but doesn't forget his revenge. It's not token as of now unlike other shows where the lead(s) start off with revenge but, with passing episodes & execution, its mention becomes stale & useless. So, the consistency is nice so far.

Exactly. I hope it stays like this.

Also shocking value is still there. I thought Ameen Qureshi was going to ask Mureed to marry Asma.. but when he remembered what he did to his mom and just walked out of Mureed's ghareeb khana made me feel even Ameen was a human after all , unlike those ruthless villains who are shown with no guilt or remores, or at least shame.

Edited by awida - 10 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I kinda find it hard to believe at a busy moment like a wedding muraad was able to get Asma out of the house without anyone noticing . So many servants working no one saw anything? And if there’s video of her getting in the car wouldn’t there also be video of what happened before she got in the car ? That can’t be the only shot of the video .

A few loopholes but still an enjoyable drama

Mureed didn't kidnap her himself. He has a gang.. it includes few girls I think. This is what he told his friend, who is also keen on avenging Ameen saab.

About the video don't forget that Mureed knows every thing about the house, so he could've stopped the cameras at some point, or deleted the other videos. smiley4

Yes. The show has many loopholes, but it is fine as it is interesting to watch .

Originally posted by: awida

Exactly. I hope it stays like this.

Also shocking value is still there. I thought Ameen Qureshi was going to ask Mureed to marry Asma.. but when he remembered what he did to his mom and just walked out of Mureed's ghareeb khana made me feel even Ameen was a human after all , unlike those ruthless villains who are shown with no guilt or remores, or at least shame.

Loopholes are there still it's a decent watch

Also it has that intrigue value which keeps us hooked to this drama.

pressu thumbnail

At the end, here men used women to fulfill their ambitions. As of now, Mureed doesn't have feelings for either of the girls. There is some spark between Asma and Mureed. I want to see the dynamics between them in the coming episodes.