Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 months ago

Story is not new still drama is interesting

1265365 thumbnail

I have a feeling it will be like baazigar.. probably younger sis will die and older sis will fall in love with him

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I have a feeling it will be like baazigar.. probably younger sis will die and older sis will fall in love with him

Isn't yeh dil mera is based from baazigar I don't want Namak Haram to be yeh dil mera 2.0 I want it should be badzaat 2.0

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I only like Babar in his role.

ML isn't impressive, like I feel he is carrying the praise of his older show, Raqs-e-bismil into this one. His characterization has an enticing premise, ruthless in his revenge yet humanized towards the poor kids on the streets.

It will be a surprise if Asma's father turns out to be a mastermind, outsmarting Mureed at some point in the show. In parallel, Mureed's childhood bg is given as to how it was cut to the bone due to his boss's ill-treatment. His mother was molested by Ameen & asphyxiated herself in the process.

I feel the actress chosen for Ameen qureshi's mistress isn't doing justice to her role. I feel a better choice would've been to be casted is Ayesha Toor.

Asma checking the CCTV footage was bit nice break to see rather than observing shed copious amounts of tears as a typical FL.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Isn't yeh dil mera is based from baazigar I don't want Namak Haram to be yeh dil mera 2.0 I want it should be badzaat 2.0

Honestly, even if it's going to be like baazigar, it won't be pathetic like Yeh Dil Mera... Ahad and sajal despite being good actors and a hit pair,were pretty average in YDM ..But, imran is doing very well here.His character is intriguing...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Honestly, even if it's going to be like baazigar, it won't be pathetic like Yeh Dil Mera... Ahad and sajal despite being good actors and a hit pair,were pretty average in YDM ..But, imran is doing very well here.His character is intriguing...

I hope Namak Haram Is similar to badshah begum and badzaat because this show gives me these 2 vibes and YDM was ruined by none other than Aehsun Talish He's a Terrible Director he even Ruined Chauraha also by adding some controversial scenes

1265365 thumbnail

Looks like it's gonna be a forced marriage between mureed and asmasmiley36. Pak dramas are obsessed with forced marriages smiley44

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I hope Namak Haram Is similar to badshah begum and badzaat because this show gives me these 2 vibes and YDM was ruined by none other than Aehsun Talish He's a Terrible Director he even Ruined Chauraha also by adding some controversial scenes

Oh, I had no clue about this director.. No idea about badzaat, but, it's definitely not giving badshah begum vibes 🤔

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Looks like it's gonna be a forced marriage between mureed and asmasmiley36. Pak dramas are obsessed with forced marriages smiley44

They named Sarah's character after Zara Noor's Mom They Could Keep A Modern Name I Wish keep her name Zoya, Anmol or Shweta

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Oh, I had no clue about this director.. No idea about badzaat, but, it's definitely not giving badshah begum vibes 🤔

It's giving BB Vibes Because Of It's Royal Backdrop