Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Rehan was negative while wali was phuski baat ka sher types but mureed is grey and strong headed too.

Phuski pe hasi Ati h even Hanan was same in sirf Tum

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Overall, show does have thriller vibes but Ifound Sarah's role less prevalent for some reason. Only Babar Ali is probably doing pretty good job tbh.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Overall, show does have thriller vibes but Ifound Sarah's role less prevalent for some reason. Only Babar Ali is probably doing pretty good job tbh.

Coz this Show is about mureed

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Average trp for e1. Sukoon and JSA both got higher trps.

I think it'll pick up in the next few weeks. Let's see.

mm.png

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Average trp for e1. Sukoon and JSA both got higher trps.

I think it'll pick up in the next few weeks. Let's see.

mm.png

I don't think it had average TRP 5.0 is huge nowadays the show has just started so it's ok but I'm very happy that JSA Got the TRP it deserves

Originally posted by: awida

I am happy we are watching this show togather . I hope it stays strong. I can't think what will his boss' reaction when he discovers Mureed true colors.smiley3

I am with mureed, grey characters are interesting to watch smiley9

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

2nd episode was good and by the end it became shocking.smiley3

I wonder how they kept that dangerous naukar in their house for long without realizing his true colors and unstability.smiley39 Mureed standing there staring at Sarah (forgot her character name) was uncomfortible to say the least. How did he manage to hide his obssession with her all that time? Girls know when the guys are dangerous, why didn't she talk about it with anyone before?

1265365 thumbnail

Watched all the episodes of this drama..This show looks promising and really liked the storyline so far...

I hope they give us a complete episode dedicated to what actually transpired between mureed's father and his master that not only destroyed mureeed's life but also his family. He seems really dangerous and he doesn't seem to have even an ounce of guilt for dragging the innocent FL in between all these mess...

Liked both the leads, but, hero kinda overacted in few scenes.. May be it will get better in the coming episodes..