2. Amanat (ARY) 8.5

3. Angna (ARY) 7.5

4. Aye Musht-e-Khaak (GEO) 4.7

5. Dil Zaarzaar (GEO) 3.8

6. Badshah Begum (HUM) 3.7

7. Inteqaam (GEO) 3.7

8. Beqadar (HUM) 3.1

9. Roag (HUM) 2.5

I am glad to see GEO still isn't able to connect to audiences like it was doing before πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ. ARY has truly dominated suddenly, it's shocking.. as Amanat went from 3+ to 8+ TRP. As for HUM, I am not too sad.. as beqadar/roag are unimpressive. Badshah Begum I haven't watched since half of 2nd episode.. but I don't know what went wrong as promotions of this show were quite high

I too am happy that Geo failed to kash up on its success formula. AMEK turned up to be dull. 😡 Their daily soaps aren't hit among audience, but still they hold well with DEM , Badzaat . From next week there'll be no Fasiq , they will have 2 shows in this list only.😈

Hum has some good dramas this season.. but Badshah Begum failed meserably, because of its topic, it is somehow similer to SEM. Those landlord stories attract few slight of viewers who prefer the typical saas bahu dramas , which ARY offer.

ARY leads because negativity sells. Almost all their online dramas have the same thing: saas bahu dramas, bichari heroines, evil husbands, or wives.. nothing gr8.πŸ˜”

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I'll watch DEM now since Momin and Maya are married.πŸ˜ƒ

Also will try to watch MH for Farhan and Hania's marriage. Badzaat is doing well.. but I am sad that Dobara and Ishq E Laa are missing from this list.😭

But MH depressing hai πŸ€” because of this drama I have started hating Saba Hameed. She is a good actress but Hala's aunt Shahjahan😑

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

But MH depressing hai πŸ€” because of this drama I have started hating Saba Hameed. She is a good actress but Hala's aunt Shahjahan😑

I don't like Saba Hameed although she is a good actress. The only time I managed to like her a little was in Dillagi.πŸ˜”

1169266 thumbnail

I don't like Saba Hameed although she is a good actress. The only time I managed to like her a little was in Dillagi.πŸ˜”

She is the stepmother of Ali Abbas. I read somewhere that Ali Abbas does not like his stepmother at all. He did not even invite his stepmother and step siblings to his wedding.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

She is the stepmother of Ali Abbas. I read somewhere that Ali Abbas does not like his stepmother at all. He did not even invite his stepmother and step siblings to his wedding.

I know .. I don't like her nor any of her children. Ali Abbas seems like a nice person.😳

1169266 thumbnail

I know .. I don't like her nor any of her children. Ali Abbas seems like a nice person.😳

He is a good actor and I like him as an actor but Phir bhi he needs to work on his facial expressionsπŸ€”
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I too am happy that Geo failed to kash up on its success formula. AMEK turned up to be dull. 😡 Their daily soaps aren't hit among audience, but still they hold well with DEM , Badzaat . From next week there'll be no Fasiq , they will have 2 shows in this list only.😈

Hum has some good dramas this season.. but Badshah Begum failed meserably, because of its topic, it is somehow similer to SEM. Those landlord stories attract few slight of viewers who prefer the typical saas bahu dramas , which ARY offer.

ARY leads because negativity sells. Almost all their online dramas have the same thing: saas bahu dramas, bichari heroines, evil husbands, or wives.. nothing gr8.πŸ˜”

They used to be king of daily soaps but I guess viewers are also tired of their stories. I knew Dil Zaarzaar couldn't beat Ye Naa Thi Humari Qismat but I'm surprised it opened up so badly too.

Did you notice Ishq-e-Laa only has 725K views so far.. I am shocked . I wonder why people have stopped watching it. Maybe it is because Sajal is gone,but also on social media Azka's character is not liked.
As for BB, I think I'll binge watch it later as it looks like a good show when you watch it back-to-back πŸ˜†. I think another reason Badshah Begum is failing is because of cast. Zara Noor is not too liked due to her acting skills, Ali Rehman is also not so popular.. and the other cast members are not very much known. Although Komal Meer was popular from Wafa Bayanmol that audience will not watch a show like this.

Relating to cast, I think ARY has a edge due to cast. Most the people are known; Hira Mani, Hania Amir, Farhan Saeed, Azfar Rehman, Hiba Bukhari etc... but some of these shows get so many views and yet go unnoticed, oddly. Like Berukhi; NO ONE talked about this show on Twitter, Tiktok, and no one I knew cared to watch it πŸ₯±. Even Amanat is not talked about like crazy as Thora Sa Haq was.

I am curious to see if Aik Sitam Aur will work, as Usama/Anmol are not too known amongst audiences (maybe Usama is since he's been in a burst of shows). I know for sure HUM's new Ramzan dramas will work- I am looking forward to them.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

They used to be king of daily soaps but I guess viewers are also tired of their stories. I knew Dil Zaarzaar couldn't beat Ye Naa Thi Humari Qismat but I'm surprised it opened up so badly too.

Yes. DZZ started off slow, and even on weekends where no YNTHQ on air. It got only 4 TRPs. But I remember YNTHQ also started low, so did Fasiq.. but after that they started competing. Let's see if the competition between DZZ and ASA will do the same. At least before Ramadhan. πŸ˜‰

Did you notice Ishq-e-Laa only has 725K views so far.. I am shocked . I wonder why people have stopped watching it. Maybe it is because Sajal is gone,but also on social media Azka's character is not liked.

IEL became boring after Shanaya's death. Azka's story was poorly written from the beginning. The show is moving very slow. Azlan and Azka's clash just happened just now after 20 episodes. The competition is tough now that Mere Humsafar and Badzaat are becoming more popular day by day.😲

As for BB, I think I'll binge watch it later as it looks like a good show when you watch it back-to-back πŸ˜†. I think another reason Badshah Begum is failing is because of cast. Zara Noor is not too liked due to her acting skills, Ali Rehman is also not so popular.. and the other cast members are not very much known. Although Komal Meer was popular from Wafa Bayanmol that audience will not watch a show like this.

Ppl love Komal only in Bechari girl act. Here she plays a modern girl with grey shades. Farhan is popular but in typical family dramas. Here his char is serious, and he has no charming heroine to glorify his persona.πŸ˜ƒ

Relating to cast, I think ARY has a edge due to cast. Most the people are known; Hira Mani, Hania Amir, Farhan Saeed, Azfar Rehman, Hiba Bukhari etc... but some of these shows get so many views and yet go unnoticed, oddly. Like Berukhi; NO ONE talked about this show on Twitter, Tiktok, and no one I knew cared to watch it πŸ₯±. Even Amanat is not talked about like crazy as Thora Sa Haq was.

I was always fond of ARY's style, colors , glamour, the screen shines like gold. And actors are presented in their most beautifull looks. But now I am bored of this. I can't relate to it like I did before. Hira, Imran Abbas, Azfu, Noor, Junaid, Hiba, Hania.. I like them all, but couldn't tolerate their dramas because of toxity, stupid characters, boring side actors and crowded cast🀒.

I am curious to see if Aik Sitam Aur will work, as Usama/Anmol are not too known amongst audiences (maybe Usama is since he's been in a burst of shows). I know for sure HUM's new Ramzan dramas will work- I am looking forward to them.

I want to watch ASA , but it has those veteran actors: Sajid, Rubina and Maya Wasti. 😡 I am afraid Usama and Anmol's will have only a scene or 2 each episode.πŸ˜’

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4995577410496169/?app=fbl

So it isn't just TRP aunties who prefer saas bahu nand dramas.. even online viewers are attached to them. A look at this list show this bitter reality.πŸ˜’

https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4995577410496169/?app=fbl

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4998623513524892/?app=fbl

Sad to see only one Hum tv drama. Although Hum posted TRPs of Dobara getting 6 TRPs. I wonder why they weren't included.

Geo too is behind ARY , had 2 dramas only in the list.

Edited by awida - 2 years ago