Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Is Ertugrul ghazi still on air in PakistanπŸ€”?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Is Ertugrul ghazi still on air in PakistanπŸ€”?

I read it is ending soon.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am shocked at Baddua's ratings as it has very low social media engagement and not many views on YT.. πŸ˜•

Also don't know who is watching MDKS 🀣

I want to start Mere Humsafar but at same time I feel like itll be super toxic.

Overall happy for Sinf-e-Aahan, Parizaad, Sang-e-Mah,Main Haari piya and IEL/Dobara

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I am shocked at Baddua's ratings as it has very low social media engagement and not many views on YT.. πŸ˜•

Also don't know who is watching MDKS 🀣

I want to start Mere Humsafar but at same time I feel like itll be super toxic.

Overall happy for Sinf-e-Aahan, Parizaad, Sang-e-Mah,Main Haari piya and IEL/Dobara

Not just Baddua. Every ARY drama is in this list. I am happy that GEO is out of top 5 , although I like AMEK.😳 And Jo Bichar Gaye is highly underrated.πŸ˜’

SEM was promoted very well.. but I didn't like the 1st ep. Do you watch MHP? 😲

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Not just Baddua. Every ARY drama is in this list. I am happy that GEO is out of top 5 , although I like AMEK.😳 And Jo Bichar Gaye is highly underrated.πŸ˜’

SEM was promoted very well.. but I didn't like the 1st ep. Do you watch MHP? 😲

I am glad for ARY though.. as most dramas seem to be entertaining, even Berukhi and Amanat.

JBG may have lost due to the concept... viewers might be sick of it and it's obvious from the ratings of both Khaab Toot Jate Hain and this both. It would make sense to release them over a course of maybe 1-1.5 years but this was overkill

OMG! I thought I was the only one who didnt like SEM 1st episode. It didn't click enough with me for some reason... don't know maybe my taste is just terrible lol πŸ˜†. But I'll continue watching since this is a huge multi-starrer that'll entertain on Sundays.

I watch MHP mega episode.. ARY usually uploads 35-40 minute episode compiling the entire week's major scenes in one. It's a better way without wasting time. And Sumbul looks so pretty, it's hard to hate her 🀣 .

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I am glad for ARY though.. as most dramas seem to be entertaining, even Berukhi and Amanat.

I don't watch any of these dramas , the only ARY drama I am watching is SEA. 😳

JBG may have lost due to the concept... viewers might be sick of it and it's obvious from the ratings of both Khaab Toot Jate Hain and this both. It would make sense to release them over a course of maybe 1-1.5 years but this was overkill

I thought none watches KTJH untill I saw its ratings.. it got 2.7 😲. I remember many of HUM tv best dramas last year couldn't fetch those ratings.πŸ˜† I know the topic is so off beat, but I like the cast , the direction.. JBG seems like a cinematic experience.. sadly the real story is different.πŸ₯Ί

OMG! I thought I was the only one who didnt like SEM 1st episode. It didn't click enough with me for some reason... don't know maybe my taste is just terrible lol πŸ˜†. But I'll continue watching since this is a huge multi-starrer that'll entertain on Sundays.

I read it didn't get much footfalls when it reeased in cinemas. I hate it when they do extra promotions and rise our expectations high only to leave us disappointed.πŸ₯Ί

I watch MHP mega episode.. ARY usually uploads 35-40 minute episode compiling the entire week's major scenes in one. It's a better way without wasting time. And Sumbul looks so pretty, it's hard to hate her 🀣 .

This is a good idea.⭐️

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Online viewers watch the top channels' dramas equally. ARY has 4 dramas , Hum and Geo have 3 each.

https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4919677074752870/?app=fbl

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Online viewers watch the top channels' dramas equally. ARY has 4 dramas , Hum and Geo have 3 each.

https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4919677074752870/?app=fbl

I am shocked that Yeh Na Thi Humari Qismat got so popular; I thought it'd be average views but people are loving it, even on tiktok people are posting scenes.

I'm happy Ishq-e-Laa is still getting high views. Was scared of a drop post-Sajal's death

Dobara deserves all the success

MDKS getting views because it's towards end