Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Honestly major chunk of success of mere humsafar goes to Hania. I myself checked it out and am watching for Hania; although Farhan has a huge fanbase too it wasn’t seen to be as supportive during Prem Gali which wasnt even getting 1M in 1 day, so I feel like Hania, Farhan, and a typical Cinderella story worked out for trps
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Honestly major chunk of success of mere humsafar goes to Hania. I myself checked it out and am watching for Hania; although Farhan has a huge fanbase too it wasn’t seen to be as supportive during Prem Gali which wasnt even getting 1M in 1 day, so I feel like Hania, Farhan, and a typical Cinderella story worked out for trps

I guess you are right. Hania attracts viewers. But personally I hate watching her crying. I like her more in bubbly girl roles and strong ones.. like Gulmina in Sang E Mah.

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I guess you are right. Hania attracts viewers. But personally I hate watching her crying. I like her more in bubbly girl roles and strong ones.. like Gulmina in Sang E Mah.

Me as well. I feel like crying roles don't suit her at all.. they suit Alizeh more 😆

Has sange maah gotten better? first 2 episodes bored me.

Me as well. I feel like crying roles don't suit her at all.. they suit Alizeh more 😆

Sange Mah is really nice. My top favorite right now. You should watch it.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Crying roles suit few actresses only. For me the worst cryers are male actors, and Hania, Ushnah , and Hira , They look like old ladies while crying. Few actresses manage to look good and beautifull while crying, and very few makes me sympathy with them.😃

SEM is now the best drama as Nina said. The clash between its leads started, the past is also revealing.😃

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Good idea Azan. smiley1

I though hate the fact that Geo dramas lead no matter what, find it a good idea to share the TRPs and discuss about dramas which deserve them or not.smiley4

Hi,

We need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadu13

It’s competition. Also maybe it’s because it’s not ur typical saas bahu nor is it bichari larki drama. It quite interesting so far.

Hi,

We need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

azaanabbas thumbnail

ARY ne toh sabki baja daali 😆.

It's so shocking to me. I hope HUM makes a comeback soon with better content. Coz this new wave has been disappointing. Dobara is the only saving grace and Badshah Begum kinda sorta.