Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes also meray Ranjhana comes on 8 PM and Ishq hua is replacing shiddat

meray ranjhana is on green?
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

ye sahi hai ki nahi pta nahi smiley36

the timeslot choice is weird but if you take 8-9 pm full slot, it should be close enough. It will prob be 8.9 or 9 and they wanted to show more than 9 hence the word cutoff,

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

the timeslot choice is weird but if you take 8-9 pm full slot, it should be close enough. It will prob be 8.9 or 9 and they wanted to show more than 9 hence the word cutoff,

Thanks for the information.smiley20 Geo didn’t post yesterday’s trp of shiddat yet. Wanted to know their verdict.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

If Geo dint post then they dint top for sure. Nawal's daily soap is doing well! Looks like Nawal might get an opportunity soon in 8 pm slot as a lead.

Interestingly the biggest opener for the year was actually Burns Road if Im not wrong..with some 11+ trps in debut episode. I am not talking about the later episodes..but opening episode trps reveal the effect of star power. Anika you might be right that Hamza has ground level popularity?

Also I underestimated slurping noodles Fahad or IDK if its because of Hania and overpromotions that KMKT opened well.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Thanks for the information.smiley20 Geo didn’t post yesterday’s trp of shiddat yet. Wanted to know their verdict.

post nahi kya toh matlab buri trp / not slot leader.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

If Geo dint post then they dint top for sure. Nawal's daily soap is doing well! Looks like Nawal might get an opportunity soon in 8 pm slot as a lead.

Interestingly the biggest opener for the year was actually Burns Road if Im not wrong..with some 11+ trps in debut episode. I am not talking about the later episodes..but opening episode trps reveal the effect of star power. Anika you might be right that Hamza has ground level popularity?

Also I underestimated slurping noodles Fahad or IDK if its because of Hania and overpromotions that KMKT opened well.

fahad is famous in ptv audience in Pakistan so high trp was always on the cards. he is successful filmstar. is part of the OG 3 with fawad and humayun. these same trp viewers give fahad's jeeto Pakistan bumper trps every ramadan that eats all other shows.

brkrrj also had iqra who is more popular than hamza for sure.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Kmkt was expecting double digits. Sadly it didn’t happen it lacked there. Opening is decent not something great. Don’t know what went wrong but I was expecting it to be just average. Tho if it goes up to double digits I would be happy. It’s lacking even in terms of views.smiley6

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Don’t tell me KMKT will debut at No 1 for this week? smiley3 That’s a great start smiley3

https://www.instagram.com/p/C89v7h_MFHX/?igsh=eTR0bW5oZnJ6bHpz

Lets see yaar. Also lets not forget cricket world cup is over so all show will have comparatively higher trps.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Yes BRKRJ has so many High trp

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

fahad is famous in ptv audience in Pakistan so high trp was always on the cards. he is successful filmstar. is part of the OG 3 with fawad and humayun. these same trp viewers give fahad's jeeto Pakistan bumper trps every ramadan that eats all other shows.

brkrrj also had iqra who is more popular than hamza for sure.

I remember kankar was his most viewed show alongside koi nahi apna