News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Even if this case then Janejahan is a flop drama by looking its first 15-20 episodes in terms of views and by neutrals perception.

It was promoted a lot by Team and specially its FL. Team even used Payary Afazal link to promote this drama that's how this Duo is coming back. I have seen how Hamza come back was heavily promoted by many. Even on Twitter many journalists promoted this drama.Its FL promoted this drama to high level. Multiple videos and content was used for its promotion then why it underperformed . Its first episodes views were underwhelming even after so much promotion.

It has two biggest superstar and its aired on biggest channel with 55 million subscribers .But it didn't get 1 million view even after one day. Even Amna and Amma TV discussed this thing why this show not getting good views. Neutral didn't like its story as it was boring and leads were dull. Its only Haris Waheed and his love interest who brought some interest in the story otherwise it was dull and without any spark. Neutral audience didn't like this show overall just because of boring leads even after it ended. Only Actors fans hyped this show. About trp I will not comment . Sukoon used to get more trp than this show and Ary used to have high trps even on their 7 and 9 Pm dramas so its not a big deal to get high trp on bigger channel at prime time.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago
1179799 thumbnail

Exactly. I remember kuch ankahi despite being a Ary drama , and promoted on the basis of big names like Bilal , sajal and sheriyar and the famous chemistry of Bilal and sajal brought so low trp , even for a channel like ARY ! Epi 1 -6.6

Epi 16 - 5.1 ,,, no growth at all .

In the name of lovestory, they had the same typical boss going lattu over secretary trope among other social message . They didn't let Bilal to shine in kuch ankahi , making him a side character almost , though his character was good .

IMG_20240627_105108.jpg

1179799 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Gentlemen isn't a flop people. It's getting thrice as much views as other shows airing on green entertainment. Different people have different tastes, it's fine to not like it but that doesn't mean everyone else is also disliking it.

Ab please personal attack mat keh dena 🙈 but why talk about trp and views of a show repeatedly that you do not find interesting.

thanks a lot , you spoke my heart 💞
1179799 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Exactly. I remember kuch ankahi despite being a Ary drama , and promoted on the basis of big names like Bilal , sajal and sheriyar and the famous chemistry of Bilal and sajal brought so low trp , even for a channel like ARY ! Epi 1 -6.6

Epi 16 - 5.1 ,,, no growth at all .

In the name of lovestory, they had the same typical boss going lattu over secretary trope among other social message . They didn't let Bilal to shine in kuch ankahi , making him a side character almost , though his character was good .

IMG_20240627_105108.jpg

But that doesn't make kuch ankahi a bad drama. In fact it's a brave take by humayun 's production house. Kuch ankahi tried something different, if it didn't work , neither the actors should be called flop , nor the makers.

Likewise, Gentlemen is trying something different. They are getting views , and trp according the channel 's expectations. Producers are totally fine with the trp , why are we stressed so much ?

1179799 thumbnail
oooo , blockbuster smiley3 itni trp ??? I didn't ever hear about this drama
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

MPHT, Mein and 22 Qadam all did exceptionally well but other day he was called flop because they didn't do as well as Tere Bin

If 22 Qadam is a success, so is Gentleman. Wahaj doesn’t deserve any credit for Mein, it belonged completely to Ayeza and Shahzad Nawaz.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If 22 Qadam is a success, so is Gentleman. Wahaj doesn’t deserve any credit for Mein, it belonged completely to Ayeza and Shahzad Nawaz.

I give credit to everyone, Ayra centric episode got them high views and TRP, why shouldn't she get credit? I watched for Wahaj, wouldn't have seen if Wahaj wasn't there so I give him credit too.

22 Qadam was already declared a flop, now it is a success because gentleman should be a success too

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Why was 22 Qadam and Wahaj flop without Yumna then?

MPHT, Mein and 22 Qadam all did exceptionally well but other day he was called flop because they didn't do as well as Tere Bin

I guess rules are different for different people

Pks was a flop rating wise but we can't call it flop because performances were liked. Nayab flopped hard on box office but it's not a flop because it got cannes ka some film award.

Jej and KA were a semi hit to hit with some of the episodes getting trps more than 10 but they are called flop because they didn't get views on yt.

Same way we are calling gm a flop based on its trps and yt views so I don't know why there's a problem to accept it's reality and fact. Like people didn't accept jej and ka on yt because it's boring, same way people aren't liking and watching gm on yt because it's not engaging and entertaining enough.

And yes, mein was a hit both on TV and yt but since it got negative reviews people call it a flopsmiley39although inspite of having bad storyline it managed to get ratings, views and led to huge discussions on every sm platform. Not that's how you make people hook to your show despite of having bad storyline and less ss. The second last and last episode were trending in top 3 for many days.

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Pks was a flop rating wise but we can't call it flop because performances were liked. Nayab flopped hard on box office but it's not a flop because it got cannes ka some film award.

Jej and KA were a semi hit to hit with some of the episodes getting trps more than 10 but they are called flop because they didn't get views on yt.

Same way we are calling gm a flop based on its trps and yt views so I don't know why there's a problem to accept it's reality and fact. Like people didn't accept jej and ka on yt because it's boring, same way people aren't liking and watching gm on yt because it's not engaging and entertaining enough.

Let it be.

The only thing which matters is that 2 dramas I am watching are top 2

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 months ago