Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I actually liked gentleman it was fun and it has everything MunZar's romance love Rectangle and a mix of comedy and villain by rehmati i feel like rehmati is a villain which is like a fresh breath air

The villains, heroes all are giving amazing performances and getting praise all over.

I think it’s been established that people here and elsewhere are enjoying it. Just because it isn’t clicking with few people doesn’t mean it’s not well made or that it doesn’t have its audience smiley20

The post you made comparing it with other Green shows currently on air, it’s clear which is the winner for the channel atm ✌️

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Haalim

If we aren't biased towards the actors & watch it as a show, it doesn't disappoint.

I like the actors. Infact was pumped up when teasers were released. I had been waiting for Sajal and Bilal to work together as they are one of my fav ptv pair. However, I found initial episodes boring.

Originally posted by: mala06

I like the actors. Infact was pumped up when teasers were released. I had been waiting for Sajal and Bilal to work together as they are one of my fav ptv pair. However, I found initial episodes boring.

Their scenes are very good later on. They do this talking with the eyes thing. I watched SH' reviews related to KA, Amna & Hassan were discussing how Bilal should play a full on romantic hero. They wanted more from him smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Their scenes are very good later on. They do this talking with the eyes thing. I watched SH' reviews related to KA, Amna & Hassan were discussing how Bilal should play a full on romantic hero. They wanted more from him smiley36

I watched them and I do agree Bilal should definitely do more romantic roles. Waisty toh he is all rounder. He can do any kind of role with easesmiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

The winner of the current sunday show is JN undoubtedly in terms of views and trps because of its storyline. It’s that spicy masala story with ups and downs which audience really likes.

I sometimes enjoy it and sometimes don’t depending on what’s shown in the episode.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It didn't fail because of the promotions. People aren't finding it good enough considering the huge promotions. Like they say "oonchi dukaan pheeka pakwaan".

It's not flopped yet; at present, it is doing well on YouTube. But we'll see whether it will be able to maintain 3-5 million views per episode or go down below 3 million like Pagal Khana.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I don't think GM or any drama can be called a hit or flop in such a short time, many dramas fare better in the long run while many even drops out. I personally was expecting a proper crime thriller but the plot didn't appeal to me so I dropped it after two episodes but I am sure there are people who are enjoying the show even if it is not the majority.

Also, every actor has hits and non hits under them and not every project will turn out to be a blockbuster, it doesn't undermine the actor/actress credibility and no one should take it that way.

What I feel drama makers should learn is not to overhype a show as a mega drama or call it unmatched chemistry before the show is released. Let the audience be the verdict of that, that way you also don't end up ridiculing yourself when the show doesn't work. There is a difference between promoting a show and overhyping it. Even kmkt is recently doing the same thing. You should have enough faith in the quality of your work, that it will do the talking instead of overhyping it.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I don't think GM or any drama can be called a hit or flop in such a short time, many dramas fare better in the long run while many even drops out. I personally was expecting a proper crime thriller but the plot didn't appeal to me so I dropped it after two episodes but I am sure there are people who are enjoying the show even if it is not the majority.

Also, every actor has hits and non hits under them and not every project will turn out to be a blockbuster, it doesn't undermine the actor/actress credibility and no one should take it that way.

What I feel drama makers should learn is not to overhype a show as a mega drama or call it unmatched chemistry before the show is released. Let the audience be the verdict of that, that way you also don't end up ridiculing yourself when the show doesn't work. There is a difference between promoting a show and overhyping it. Even kmkt is recently doing the same thing. You should have enough faith in the quality of your work, that it will do the talking instead of overhyping it.

kmkt is still not overdoing it calling it a mega block buster.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

That's because I am not watching it. If it engaged me it would have good TRPs look at 2 shows I am watching resting at Top 2

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

kmkt is still not overdoing it calling it a mega block buster.

it's first look had the tag of biggest drama serial of the year