Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Only because of the promotions people are trolling.

Even superstars have flops.

Gentleman Flopped because of slow paced story not promotions very Filmy was a hit despite huge promotions

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Even Bilal and Sajal said they didn't mind less screenspace in the show. Anyway, honestly speaking, I wasn't fond of the show despite me liking Sajal and Bilal. I left the show after watching first few episodes. But, it did managed to get decent trps so, it might have underwhelming numbers but it wasn't a flop. And thouse who actually managed to watch it till last episode do liked it and consider it a classic. I guess I wasn't paitent enough.

Also, I don't believe in saying which show is flop or hit based on TRPs but, I do want good shows to perform well so that people who actually make such dramas don't loose hope and get motivated. I am happy ZPKB is performing exceptionally well. There is praise of Sajal everywhere and I am very happy for her.

Saima akram chaudhary even said in her interview said how frustrating it is for writer when they spend so much time and energy to write a good creative show when in the end it is not appreciated while shows which where less intellectual is involved garner more views and trps.

My cousin after appearing in NEET was on a spree of watching Bilal's shows. I recommended her KA in the end of the list, she was like you saved the best for the last. It was a well made show indeed.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Gentleman Flopped because of slow paced story not promotions very Filmy was a hit despite huge promotions

It didn't fail because of the promotions. People aren't finding it good enough considering the huge promotions. Like they say "oonchi dukaan pheeka pakwaan".

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

anika gentleman has no comparison with very filmy. GM is ahead in all terms from very filmy. You are literally downgrading it more.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

It didn't fail because of the promotions. People aren't finding it good enough considering the huge promotions. Like they say "oonchi dukaan pheeka pakwaan".

I actually liked gentleman it was fun and it has everything MunZar's romance love Rectangle and a mix of comedy and villain by rehmati i feel like rehmati is a villain which is like a fresh breath air

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

anika gentleman has no comparison with very filmy. GM is ahead in all terms from very filmy. You are literally downgrading it more.

I'm not downgrading I'm just talking as an example like for example this for example that

I actually liked gentleman it was fun and it has everything MunZar's romance love Rectangle and a mix of comedy and villain by rehmati i feel like rehmati is a villain which is like a fresh breath air

The performances are good. No doubt about that.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

My cousin after appearing in NEET was on a spree of watching Bilal's shows. I recommended her KA in the end of the list, she was like you saved the best for the last. It was a well made show indeed.

Oh ok. Maybe I will give it a try again.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Its ok. Even my sister is really enjoying it while I dropped it from the first episode itself.

Originally posted by: mala06

Oh ok. Maybe I will give it a try again.

If we aren't biased towards the actors & watch it as a show, it doesn't disappoint.