Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Thank you for posting these smiley36. It actually cemented my point and it actually proves that PKS indeed had very low ratings. If people are considering KA flop with ratings crossing 10. Then surely PKS is flop with max rating only 5.

Also, awards doesn't prove anything. They get awarded for the acting not for the show itself.

smiley6 but isn’t pks considered a masterpiece? Even yumna’s fav is pks. smiley6

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

KA used to get from 8-9 smiley36 also KA is a better show with no toxicity and genuine audience still loves the show.

I remember even KA and TB were airing at the same time people were saying how massy shows rule over the critically acclaimed one’s.

KA is a gem in terms of storyline , def not romance but a pakistani drama which uplifts all characters definitely is a worth watch.

If KA was a flop in front of blockbuster TB then what's GM in front of a simple hit show Zard? smiley36

I don’t think so even pks was a ground breaking deal for him, IM is way bigger than pks and proved to be lucky and excellent for bilal in all aspects.smiley9Bilal has a trilogy series- bala,dunk,cheekh all were amazing.

He had given ground breaking performances before but PKS got him his first award. It was kind of a challenging role to play, so it will always be special for him.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

If KA was a flop in front of blockbuster TB then what's GM in front of a simple hit show Zard? smiley36

Then GM is a flop too sadly despite of big stars and ensemble cast. smiley13
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

He had given ground breaking performances before but PKS got him his first award. It was kind of a challenging role to play, so it will always be special for him.

both the actors played their roles well in pks I must say.

Tho many people still complain about the overacting but I didn’t find it. Maybe through my lens her character needed that ottness. Some may find it to be extra. But it was needed in her character. At the end to each its own but yes she was criticised too in pks.smiley6

I found her OTT initially then got used to it. She won me over with that doctor Hammad wala scene. When she went to his house to get her things back smiley37

Then GM is a flop too sadly despite of big stars and ensemble cast. smiley13

As per the reach of the channel it isn't but if we consider the starpower & promotions it hasn't been up to the mark.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I found her OTT initially then got used to it. She won me over with that doctor Hammad wala scene. When she went to his house to get her things back smiley37

many were saying that they showed her character way too dumb to even understand simple things. smiley5 That was my concern as well but its a fictional show so we have to let these things slide. But then later she herself got to know what is bad touch and good touch.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

As per the reach of the channel it isn't but if we consider the starpower & promotions it hasn't been up to the mark.

I am just giving it a term people usually refer tosmiley1.

smiley6 GM is underperforming that’s a fact. smiley6 But since its Green we can let this slide toosmiley9

many were saying that they showed her character way too dumb to even understand simple things. smiley5 That was my concern as well but its a fictional show so we have to let these things slide. But then later she herself got to know what is bad touch and good touch.

The character was funny & entertaining that's what matters.

That good touch & bad touch thing was very well done. We got 2 hugs in PKS as well. TB & IM fans maangte reh gaye smiley37