Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I don't want to get into 'this vs that' debate again but I want to clear some misinformation posted here. O Rangreza, Bala & Cheekh were the blockbusters of their time. Dobara also got good numbers although it lost some audience towards the end after Ramadan.

Qurbaan was extremely popular in India, its first episode has 73M views.

Yeah in terms of popularity IM wons over them all but calling IM Bilal's only blockbuster show is just a misinformation spread here.

Bilal has been hit even in HUM. Even o rungreza used to bring good trps during its run time. The only flop show trp wise he has on HUM was pyaar ke sadqay although it did well on YouTube. Also the show with Sana didn't perform that well. Dobara was slot leader almost all the time it aired. Even kuch anki trps arent that bad. Just it didn't get that many views

https://x.com/BilalVogues/status/1681356424109244416

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't want to get into 'this vs that' debate again but I want to clear some misinformation posted here. O Rangreza, Bala & Cheekh were the blockbusters of their time. Dobara also got good numbers although it lost some audience towards the end after Ramadan.

Yeah in terms of popularity IM wons over them all but calling IM Bilal's only blockbuster show is just a misinformation spread here.

Thank you. It kind of blew my mind when I saw someone saying how IM was Bilal's first big hit.

I remember how much hype there was about Bilal after Cheekh was a hit.

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Yeah in terms of popularity IM won over them all but calling IM Bilal's only blockbuster show is just a misinformation spread here.

Bilal was actually called the blockbuster machine because he didn't deliver a single flop. I was active in PTV stan Twitter when Dunk was on air, at that time Iqra and Bilal were extremely popular

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Dunk was a flop show.

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Bilal was actually called the blockbuster machine because he didn't deliver a single flop. I was active in PTV stan Twitter when Dunk was on air, at that time Iqra and Bilal were extremely popular

Dunk got into controversies & got stretched a lot. Haider's character was the mazloom bechara one crying all the time smiley36. He got some action in the last episodes only.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Dunk got into controversies & got stretched a lot. Haider's character was the mazloom bechara one crying all the time smiley36. He got some action in the last episodes only.

I know people didn't like fake r@pe case plot, there were people writing against it, my memory is a bit hazy.

But drama and Bilal would trend after episode, real trend not "For You" trend.

https://x.com/HelloKitty_09_/status/1357025794019753986

https://x.com/poeticallymessy/status/1357069466803163136

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Ya he was having a successful streak with back to back hit like cheekh bala and then pks happened, which broke his hat trick hit chance. It was his first flop rating wise, though he did a fab job in it, but yeah I haven't watched that showsmiley36Just some clips here and there.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ya Priya(spnfan) had told us that he was having a successful streak with back to back hit like cheekh bala and then pks happened, which broke his hat trick hit chance. It was his first flop rating wise, though he did a fab job in it, but yeah I haven't watched that showsmiley36Just some clips here and there.

Bilal's projects shine when he is the focus of drama, I couldn't watch PKS after 2 episodes, there was too much overacting for my liking (Please don't mind Bilal fans)

1265365 thumbnail

I'm learning new things from the forum.Now, I have immense respect for Wahaj, Yumna, and Sajal because they can deliver outstanding performances even when they aren't the main focus of the drama.smiley9

Have seen many dramas of them in the past where they weren't the only focus of the show but yet loved by the audience smiley9

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I'm learning new things from the forum.Now, I have immense respect for Wahaj, Yumna, and Sajal because they can deliver outstanding performances even when they aren't the main focus of the drama.smiley9

Have seen many dramas of them in the past where they weren't the only focus of the show but yet loved by the audience smiley9

A good actor shines even when her/his role is short or sidelined.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago