Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1265365 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

A year ago,even average shows were grabbing 10+ ratings like they were free samples at a grocery store. Nowadays, even a 7 rating is is the new gold standard!

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

As per Hum Aik chubhan Si topped monday with 5.1 TRP. Hum tv trp is basically 15-25% higher than whatever ARY or GEO or PDP says as their method of rating(rural+urban) is different from others(urban only)

But still it's a lesser one

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: mala06

ZPKb is doi g really great trp wise. I wasn't expecting it to do well since it was story about social message. But people are loving it and I am loving it that people are loving it 😍😍. Good shows are getting appreciation TRP wise this year.

I am actually surprised to see that a social drama is getting such good numbers, mostly social dramas don't do well

Originally posted by: mala06

ZPKb is doi g really great trp wise. I wasn't expecting it to do well since it was story about social message. But people are loving it and I am loving it that people are loving it 😍😍. Good shows are getting appreciation TRP wise this year.

yeah i don't actively look for PTV content to not ruin my existing algorithm on social media but everywhere whenever current show is concerned ZPKB is mentioned.. I am not surprised its doing well..

its TRP is also increasing every week so i believe that accounts for word of mouth being good ...

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

yeah i don't actively look for PTV content to not ruin my existing algorithm on social media but everywhere whenever current show is concerned ZPKB is mentioned.. not just a select group of people trying to flood the pages to make it appear like its got hype either.. like genuine TV watchers so I am not surprised its doing well..

its TRP is also increasing every week so i believe that accounts for word of mouth being good ...

checked all universes of SM..Twitter, Insta and so called reviewers. All have given a resounding thumbs up to it. I will begin watching now that there is a bank of episodes for me to watch. This is what I meant by organic appreciation. Folks who watch PTV shows because they like the drama and don’t have loyalty to a particular actor or actress or don’t understand the stan culture. Anyhow I’m happy for Sajalaaa..she deserves every bit of success and is one of the best PTV has ..trp wise it’s done well enough and will continue to grow I think

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

checked all universes of SM..Twitter, Insta and so called reviewers. All have given a resounding thumbs up to it. I will begin watching now that there is a bank of episodes for me to watch. This is what I meant by organic appreciation. Folks who watch PTV shows because they like the drama and don’t have loyalty to a particular actor or actress or don’t understand the stan culture. Anyhow I’m happy for Sajalaaa..she deserves every bit of success and is one of the best PTV has ..trp wise it’s done well enough and will continue to grow I think

people sometimes confuse social media algorithm as ultimate truth ..like those "trends" under "For you" doesn't mean it is trending for real..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

people sometimes confuse social media algorithm as ultimate truth ..like those "trends" under "For you" doesn't mean it is trending for real..

hate the trend culture. I saw it once for JEJ when it ended..some nonsense like see you soon Hameza, Shehnoor ki shaadi and all was trending and I was facepalming at those silly tweets. I thought JEJ fandom was too classy for that stuff smiley36 but thankfully it only happened once so phewsmiley39 trends mean little to me personally because I like to discuss the show ..not spam about it ..but to each its own smiley1 also I’m forever confused about trps and views. I remember when JEJ wasn’t getting views but trps then questions were raised why the views are low. I said it’s because it was a slow burn romance. Now when some shows get views, questions are raised about trps and not views. smiley5 At this rate I think JEJ will turn out to be a cult hit because it had trps in double digits for many episodes in its run, stable views which are growing after its run is over as well, and extreme positive appreciation ..even now I see new viewers and I feel like I can experience the feeling of JEJ again through their tweets. At the end quality won smiley41
643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

A year ago,even average shows were grabbing 10+ ratings like they were free samples at a grocery store. Nowadays, even a 7 rating is is the new gold standard!

Surprisingly critically acclaimed shows like Kuch Ankahi couldn’t even manage those

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

yeah i don't actively look for PTV content to not ruin my existing algorithm on social media but everywhere whenever current show is concerned ZPKB is mentioned.. not just a select group of people trying to flood the pages to make it appear like its got hype either.. like genuine TV watchers so I am not surprised its doing well..

Yeah. Even reddit which was anti Sajal lately has been appreciating ZPKB. I think its clicking with tv audience because its relatable. Like the struggle to reach school, the tower scenes signal one. I myself have only watched three episodes. Just seeing highlights as I will binge watch later. I even asked my mom to watch it and she loved it. She is Sajal fan so she would have watched it anyway😅.

Also, looking at Sajal it just feels like she was made just to become actor. When you see her on screen you just can't help but appreciate her. She is already a superstar and then now she will only be making people remeber her for long working on classic project like ZPKB.

Even I was apprehensive initially thinking why Sajal is only doing cause based drama and not commercial projects. But, now I take back what I say. Its sometimes good to be proved wrong