Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Dunno abt IM but TB would have never been this successful without Yumna. She and Wahaj has a special spark which is always missing when Wahaj works with other actresses.

Wahaj had good chemistry with both Maya and Madiha. I have to give credit to Nooran too for the romantic scenes she wrote. You never know, if you swap the actor and the actresses with two good-looking people who also look good together, it could have worked.

Edited by blahblah131 - 4 months ago
643898 thumbnail

I personally feel Wahaj looked lovely & shared a really good chemistry with Madiha in IJ, with Ramsha in Mah e Tamam, with Maya in JBG...and he would look great with the likes of Sajal, Iqra etc. too.

Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

It is unfair because what is the difference of views between Gentleman and 22 Qadam?

22 Qadam was one of the firsts to launch on Green and it isn't even a massy show, it is mostly centred around female cricket

A massy show like gentleman which ran first 2 episodes with advertisement should ideally have much more views than something like 22 Qadam

Wahaj is always undermined, he also delivered Mein and Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha apart from Tere Bin

But he is a flop who has no chemistry with anyone else

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Nobody is gonna remember these two dramas like zgh,yks,humsafar n dastaan

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Me defending Wahaj after disowning him

1000010953.jpg

I can't get involved again.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TB was a massive hit but I enjoyed it only till 19th episode or so. After that it was a drag fest as there was no story !

I prefer story and character growth over chemistry and romance...if a show only serves romance without any story and character progression then I am unable to get hooked to it.

Watched only a few clips of IM and it didn't pique my interest so didn't bother watching it.

Edited by anshvi - 4 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT NOTE:

A reminder about the recent decision to ensure reduced fanwars in the forum:

1. Blanket ban on comments and discussion on personal lives of Wahaj, Maya, Yumna, Ayeza, Sajal and Bilal.

2. Blanket ban on any comparison between any ships of any of the above six artists with anyone – on-screen or off-screen.

This is applicable to the entire forum. Such posts posted after 19 June 2024, 9 PM IST will be removed.

Kindly bring back the conversation of this thread to the topic intended by the first post of this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

PSF DT

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Comparing TB and IM is like comparing apples and oranges, especially since TB aired in a prime-time slot with stiff competition from Ary and Geo, featuring prominent stars. Meanwhile, IM had the luxury of no direct competitors during its time slot, which undoubtedly contributed to its impressive TRP ratings. While both shows generated considerable hype, TB stood out with widespread viewership, even drawing praise from numerous celebrities, social media craze. I was surprised to see so many viewers from India for a Pak show!!

The fact is,the craze murtasim has in india is greater than shahmeer.No idea about Pak and other countries.

TB managed to retain its audience for 59 episodes primarily because viewers were eager to see Meerab reunite with Murtasim. In contrast, I've heard from the same forum that IM began losing its plot and audience interest as early as the 20th episode.

And yes, IM's last episode racked up 28 million views compared to TB's 74 + million, but let's give it an year to "catch up" to give the verdictsmiley9

Agreed.

Anyone who’s been through the phenomenon that was Tere Bin knows how distinct it was. Level of craze was something else and the difference is glaringly obvious.

TB was double the episodes of what usually shows have. Its views for first episode are 82 M and last episode 74 M which means it retained most of its audience and everyone was eager to see the end. As for its supposed contender, it exceeding trp by a few points on 2 occasions in an uncontested slot is a receipt best discarded smiley36 It was just not a well made show unfortunately.

This discussion itself is proof of Tere Bin’s continued relevance and how it needs to be brought down. It ended a year ago and it’s set such a bar that it inspires contest on the regular which is excellent smiley20

As for YumHaj, they brought in the ratings and the views as did the romance, how it was written and directed. The full package. These two were simply magical on screen together which is impossible to recreate. From DNUTN to TB they’ve proven the unparalleled way they compliment one another in both genres. Chahe woh critical acclaim ho ya unhinged mass popularity, they can do both smiley42

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

how to discuss that objectively Anika? I have to say I’m proud of myself ..smiley43 I never said trp sources are fake or that I don’t believe in the numbers if they are low and allsmiley39

We will talk about Hasrat and BRKRJ

https://youtu.be/0phNfLnoI5g?si=0cKN0Kwn8gpoHAgZ

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

SH looked like they will issue an apology for a certain show not performing either on script or on trps, as per expectations. it’s almost as if Hassan/ Aamna ka paisa laga hai iss show pe..while they go around finding stupidest faults in perfectly good shows like Radd. smiley39