Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

But the realy story of comparison starts from episode 28. IM couldn't maintained it's viewership as it became very boring but TB maintained its viewership till end.

IM has only 31 episodes. Are we comparing IM's 3 episodes with TB's 30 episodes. That's literally 1:10 ratio smiley19

These are TB's episodes with less than 40M viewership. These episodes have been uploaded more than a year back.

Screenshot_2024-06-22-21-59-59-938-edit_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-22-21-59-33-989-edit_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-22-21-59-17-072-edit_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-22-21-59-02-187-edit_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Edited by Haalim - 4 months ago

IM has only these episodes with less than 40M views. These are only a few months old. Screenshot_2024-06-22-22-04-18-562-edit_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2024-06-22-22-04-34-292-edit_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

It's not only 10-15 lakhs lol, it's 10-15 million less views than TB

Lol, you can check, for episode 21, IM has 4.4 crore views and tb has 5.3 crore views but their likes are same ie 7.2 lakh which automatically makes IM better liked by audience than tb.

And for episode 22, tb has 6.8 lakh likes while IM has 7.7 lakh likes which is around 1 lakh more than tb although it's view count is in 4.5 crore range and tb has 5 crore plus views.

Tb got more views because shippers would watch the episodes for n number of times and although there's a 1 year between the airtime of these respective episodes, IMs likes are are on par with tb though it aired it's episodes recently.

Screenshot_20240622-220753_YouTube.jpg

SheScreenshot_20240622-220732_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Rashi23 - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

To be honest smiley36 both shows didn’t deserve the hype they got!!

IM got boring at the end and TB in order to give masala ruined its storyline like a typical geo show. Also not to forget that it was controversial too and received backlash from the fans of the show only.

IM had started good but aisa lag rha tha last tak aate aate writer writing bhul gayasmiley36

Both shows got saved by chemistry.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

And I must add that both primarily got popularity because of the hottest male leads wahaj and bilal who aced in the acting, styling and chemistry department smiley14

Dunno abt IM but TB would have never been this successful without Yumna. She and Wahaj has a special spark

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

is baat pe ye personal attack kyu?smiley36

Hein?, Personal attack kaisey hai?. Please elaborate

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Hein?, Personal attack kaisey hai?. Please elaborate

leaving the bold part I found your post all okay, since I didn’t like both the shows after certain point of time and someone as already said comparing the two is like comparing apples with mangoes. If its okay we all can use this line which you used, am I right while putting up our point across?

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Dunno abt IM but TB would have never been this successful without Yumna. She and Wahaj has a special spark which is always missing when Wahaj works with other actresses.

This is not fair. They definitely clicked the best with each other but why point out Wahaj's pairs only? Say it for Yumna as well.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Dunno abt IM but TB would have never been this successful without Yumna. She and Wahaj has a special spark which is always missing when Wahaj works with other actresses.

I beg to differ...Wahaj & Yumna worked in DNUTN too & in that case it would have done wonders too but it wasn't a massy show...TB did well because the characters of Meerab & Murtasim clicked & Wahaj & Yumna both did a good job...Even Yumna's shows have tanked in which Wahaj wasn't there so does it mean she also lacks spark when it comes to other co-stars??? it's quite unfair to say that TB worked coz ONLY Yumna was there...It worked coz both were there & their characters clicked.

I personally feel Wahaj looked lovely & shared a really good chemistry with Madiha in IJ, with Ramsha in Mah e Tamam, with Maya in JBG...and he would look great with the likes of Sajal, Iqra etc. too.

I actually want him to work with actors whom he hasn't been paired with before.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

leaving the bold part I found your post all okay, since I didn’t like both the shows after certain point of time and someone as already said comparing the two is like comparing apples with mangoes. If its okay we all can use this line which you used, am I right while putting up our point across?

Sorry, if It came across as a personal attack that was not my intention. I should have written it in English, Shayad Urdu ke waja se confusion huiey hoon

Edit:

Translated version below:

"Just because you want something doesn't make it true. Like I said before, you are only lying to yourself if you think IM is a bigger hit than TB."

See it is not a personal attack, I just stated a fact

Edited by blahblah131 - 4 months ago