Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Honestly I want to know how and when people started with gauging trps through pdtrpssmiley36

Cos Since last 5-6 years from when I am active in psf. Everyone considered pdtrps to be authetic.

Never Knew you're active in psf since 2018 that's great BTW which drama you first time saw

1265365 thumbnail

Comparing TB and IM is like comparing apples and oranges, especially since TB aired in a prime-time slot with stiff competition from Ary and Geo, featuring prominent stars. Meanwhile, IM had the luxury of no direct competitors during its time slot, which undoubtedly contributed to its impressive TRP ratings. While both shows generated considerable hype, TB stood out with widespread viewership, even drawing praise from numerous celebrities, social media craze. I was surprised to see so many viewers from India for a Pak show!!

The fact is,the craze murtasim has in india is greater than shahmeer.No idea about Pak and other countries.

TB managed to retain its audience for 59 episodes primarily because viewers were eager to see Meerab reunite with Murtasim. In contrast, I've heard from the same forum that IM began losing its plot and audience interest as early as the 20th episode.

And yes, IM's last episode racked up 28 million views compared to TB's 74 + million, but let's give it an year to "catch up" to give the verdictsmiley9

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Actually im is a bigger blockbuster than tb. Tb hardly had ratings above 13/14 but im mostly had ratings in the range to 14-18.

Also it's yt views are higher than tbs, it's just that tb has double the number of episodes due to flashbacks and stretching of the show, hence it's difficult to beat that as channels like hum and ary don't stretch their shows with unnecessary flashbacks and I'm glad they don't take their audience for granted.

Also audience will watch what appeals to them irrespective of how good/bad content is. Bringing xyz dramas on other channels in same slot makes no sense to me...a drama is either a hit or not as these are just conditional factors with no actual way to test the hypothesis of how the drama would have actually performed on any other time slots.

And I agree TB was dragged a lot with too many flashbacks and we all know about the controversial plot.

TB's last episode is the most watched last episode of any PTV show on YouTube, who's denying that?

Yeah let's discredit the other show because it aired on Sundays. Well, YouTube views don't lie. We can't deny that TB aired more than a year back still many of its episodes have lesser views than IM' episodes.

Who's saying IM was great till the end?

We are comparing the statistics here.

And for the popularity of two shows, IM had as much as the male audience as the female audience. I doubt they'll start posting & shipping the actors on social media platforms like twitter.

IM was the most watched show in our area. Google trends show that.

Hasn't AKD's success on YouTube given an idea to people how popular IM was in India? Have Green's shows surpassed its views when Green's subscribers are like 10 times that of Zindagi.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Haalim

TB's last episode is the most watched last episode of any PTV show on YouTube, who's denying that?

Yeah let's discredit the other show because it aired on Sundays. Well, YouTube views don't lie. We can't deny that TB aired more than a year back still many of its episodes have lesser views than IM' episodes.

Who's saying IM was great till the end?

We are comparing the statistics here.

And for the popularity of two shows, IM had as much as the male audience as the female audience. I doubt they'll start posting & shipping the actors on social media platforms like twitter.

IM was the most watched show in our area. Google trends show that.

Hasn't AKD's success on YouTube given an idea to people how popular IM was in India? Have Green's shows surpassed its views when Green's subscribers are like 10 times that of Zindagi.

True. I have also seen sm hype on IM from a wide range of demographics from kids, to older people to males to singers based on UK, India and others. Haven't seen this much social media hype for any other popular show in recent times. There def was something about IM that clicked with the masses on a grand scale.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

True. I have also seen sm hype on IM from a wide range of demographics from kids, to older people to males to singers based on UK, India and others. Haven't seen this much social media hype for any other popular show in recent times. There def was something about IM that clicked with the masses on a grand scale.

I was away from my place for two months & in between I started watching IM. My social media would be filled with its reels. When I returned home I saw everybody from my cousins to friends crazily watching it. Then one of my cousins told me about her male classmate. She said that he told her about his friends who were crazy for Shibra smiley37

Popular Youtube vloggers from here were making reels on Bilal's dance & had edits with Dure. I've never seen such craze for any show here. Before IM it was Khuda aur Mohabbat but then social media wasn't this much popular. I myself wasn't on social media back then.

only ost and bilal acting as Fazal bakash, which made this Drama hit. This drama popularity graph was only from epi 12-21.later on it went downhill. No one was interested in lead chemistry and it was discussed on this forum that they don't have chemistry. Later on personal lives of lead brought some interest among fans for the main couple. I live in Pakistan i haven't seen much craze about this drama among masses. It was as famous as kesi teri khud garzi. It just came become hit and then it hype gone after end.

If this show was so popular why cinema seats were empty on its last episode .Why crazy fans and neutral audience didn't come to watch it. Why nobody talking about this show anymore on SM ? While every day on every SM terebin is being discussed even on this forum. Its a real success which A drama got that even after 1 year people are talking about it.

Edited by Virgo27 - 4 months ago

Thank goodness Bilal got some credit atleast! smiley37

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Billu is the sole reason IM is hit. I only watched his scenes. Especially fazal baksh was very cute.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Billu is the sole reason IM is hit. I only watched his scenes. Especially fazal baksh was very cute.

Saint billu is doing best