Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I remember i once said nazo gonna kill all like balaa and then kisi aur ne kaha aur sonia story laga di lol only coz the person tagged her
Edited by ISano - 5 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

If Nazo leaves for someone else that will be like Ulfat ki ending

I don't think they'll show Nazo leaving Fawad for someone else, coz she was interested in him from the beginning..and Ulfat wasn't interested of Afzal at all. that's why her second marriage made sense.😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So it all started with Nazo wanting Fawad..why is she after everyone :@ you got what you wanted..REST IN PEACE woman!
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

So it all started with Nazo wanting Fawad..why is she after everyone :@ you got what you wanted..REST IN PEACE woman!

exactly. I dont understand her logic for going after her nand aur amal ki bhi toh shaadi hogai affan se. fawad bhi uska hogaya. what more she wants? 😕
Shes a self centred person who wantseverything...like shes pissed at Fozia for taking over her house because she still considers that her house lol and shes pissed at Amal for obvious reasons
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i liked affan-amal scene today 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
She's a big time piss off, bas.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Still watching this for Ali/Kinza. But why should the makers make Affan crying and begging for Amal's love?! he looked like a little boy asking for a chocolate. and instead of feeling for him I was laughing. poor Amal she was embarrassed. 😆 But I was happy that we had many scenes of Ali/Kinza , coz the 2 other couples put me off.not to mention the way Fawad showered his love on Nazo.😡
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yeah, Affan begging for his "love" was a put off, seriously!
But tell me this- has Affan started feeling for her for real? Since when? I've been forwarding a lot lately..pretty much ever since Affan-Amal got married..so I don't hear the long conversations they have..I always supposed it's Amal just ignoring him and being rude..and he's being nice or whatever..but in the whole process, has he fallen in love with her overtime? What caused that? 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeah, Affan begging for his "love" was a put off, seriously!

But tell me this- has Affan started feeling for her for real? Since when? I've been forwarding a lot lately..pretty much ever since Affan-Amal got married..so I don't hear the long conversations they have..I always supposed it's Amal just ignoring him and being rude..and he's being nice or whatever..but in the whole process, has he fallen in love with her overtime? What caused that? 😆

It is a long story. 😆 how do you expect to understand Affan's love for Amal without watching their scenes?😕 Let me cut the long story short. Affan liked Amal from the beginning, he felt for her when the break up happened. after their marriage and sharing the same bedroom he had many arguments with her, they fought alot, he tried to make peace , but she wasn't willing. Affan has a big heart, so when they left for their honeymoon travel (thanks to Nazo) he got to know Amal better and understand her feelings, their long walks, and convos , her beauty and the beautiful locations, the cool weather ..all drove him towards her. when she fell ill he felt responcibility and took care of her. She was his wife after all , why shouldn't he fall for her?! 😳