Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

No they have one liners but it actually suits their characters not fake lame ones

Like annika used to say pheil gaya raita πŸ˜†

sigh anika... those were the good days.. gul khan has officially ruined my fav indian drama couple pairing😑
i think im the only one excited for the new season...niti taylor is much better than surbhi
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I don't like any of the Surbhis..they look manly. Also that heroine of Humsafars ..I wonder why does Gul opt for those manly looked heroines? .
@Hinna . Is Niti Taylor the new lead? she'll look like Shivay's daughter.πŸ˜†
Surbhi jyoti is my all time fav <3

Yes but why would she look like his daughter...nakuul looks like a handsome young man himself
they are amazing
its iqra actually who looks like zahids granddaughter πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Surbhi jyoti is my all time fav <3

Yes but why would she look like his daughter...nakuul looks like a handsome young man himself
they are amazing
its iqra actually who looks like zahids granddaughter πŸ˜†

Let's see if Nakul/Niti pairing will click with the audience. in fact she'll look cute with him unlike Surbhi.πŸ˜‰
As for Zahid/Iqra how I wish to watch them again in a Jane Ayre type of a story soon.😳
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I enjoyed watching Ali/Kinza's scenes from this week's episodes. Kinza is bitter. Ali tries his best to make peace with her..but with that nagin (Sonia) in thier house it will be mission impossible.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Ali/Kinza scenes too..and especially when she told him that you don't know what I have to bear/listen..like the naagin pours our poison all while she's talking to Amal only..I do feel bad for her :(
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I hate it when everybody keep praising Nazu, and expect Amal to do the same:(
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hate how everyone has forgotten who initially started what happened and why Amal is behaving the way she is..I mean a broken heart (bachpan ka saath and all)..and not just broken by the guy she loved, also being treated like a puppet and having EVERYONE tell her what to do..AND knowing who is behind all this yet she's so helpless...I totally sympathize with Amal..
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe to kisi se bhi lena dena ni hai nor am i supporting anyone baas Sonia doing damn good job with ppl hating her