Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

I need a little help kind of..

How would one transelate "Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishaan" & how would you explain it to someone... & what does it mean?
I heard it had different meanings.. could someone please help ...?
-Shukriya- :)

It doesn't really have different meanings but it's hard to to translate between languages b/c it's not always the same.
Ok so meri means my, zaat means status or being in this instance, zarra means a very small particle, be means without, and nishaan means mark or identity, so the message is that 'my being is without an identity'...the girl is basically saying she is without an identity. Hope this makes sense?
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Help me..? how can i join pakistan tv serial dev.team??
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saniya456

Seert can help you more in this matter...
But if you see on top of the page under Pakistani Serials Development Team:
Under there its written Join the dev team! click on that and fill out...
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seert

It doesn't really have different meanings but it's hard to to translate between languages b/c it's not always the same.
Ok so meri means my, zaat means status or being in this instance, zarra means a very small particle, be means without, and nishaan means mark or identity, so the message is that 'my being is without an identity'...the girl is basically saying she is without an identity. Hope this makes sense?

I understand that.
So that would be the correct meaning? I know transelating between laguages is difficult so getting an exact meaning is very hard.. but very close?
Bceause I also heard it also means
I'm nothign to the world -
I'm feeling really low, or something like that -
Or is that different..? I'm a bit confused..
Thanks for helping ... :)
367945 thumbnail

I understand that.
So that would be the correct meaning? I know transelating between laguages is difficult so getting an exact meaning is very hard.. but very close? Yes that is pretty much what it means and quite close to the original.
Or is that different..? I'm a bit confused.. If you think about it then my translation pretty much means "I'm nothing" since the person is saying that she is without any identity hence she's nothing, and since it's about one's status then it's talking about this world. So really it implies the first meaning that you mentioned. It doesn't necessarily mean the second meaning though but I could see how one would come up with that.
All in all it's just saying implying that the girl doesn't have any identity, status or even place in this world.
Thanks for helping ... :) Your welcome and i hope this helps. There's always something lost in translation but I hope the message is clear?

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saniya456

Hey,

To be part of any forum's development team you have to contribute to the forum at its best. You have to make that section active, with maintaining its fullest decorum. Organizing contests, encouraging members to post there, posting some interesting games, activities. Then contact Seert since she is dt of this forum.
Plus, you should have ZERO warning level to join the development team.

Hope it helped.
..Armaania.. thumbnail

I understand that.
So that would be the correct meaning? I know transelating between laguages is difficult so getting an exact meaning is very hard.. but very close?
Or is that different..? I'm a bit confused..
Thanks for helping ... :)

Hey,

'I am nothing to the world' and 'I am feeling low' literally means the same. Both the sentences and statements are connected. If one is feeling low, he shall always be victim of such shallow thinking that he is nothing to this world.
If you have watched the serial, MZZBN, there literally no one supports the girl Saba, when she needs them. No one trusts her, respects her or lovers her and she is married to 50 year old man who had divorced 2 wives with 3 children to give her punishment. So the girl then faces alot of hardships as her parents, siblings and relatives do not even trust or support her. So by this, the meaning can be derived 'I am nothing to this world'.

Hope it helped.
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi guyzz...
i really need help with this punjabi song..
the song is from Dolly Ki Aayegi Baraat called Balle Balle
i need lyrics fot it..nd there is another prblm i dnt understand punjabi very much so cn sum1 plzz translate it for me in either english or urdu 😳...(hope im nt askin for too much 😃 )
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what are the timings of drama Dukhiyaari on ATV?
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

what are the timings of drama Dukhiyaari on ATV?

I surfed alot but couldn't get. Sorry!
If possible, you can watch it online. :D