FAQs/Help Desk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I came to this forum and i heard its peaceful place and you can discuss your favorite shows and other ptv content .But i haven't faced this level of bullying and shading before on any SM site as i am facing on this site. smiley28

Any fan of Yumna Wahaj or Terebin who tries to post about their preferences has to deal with criticism and bullying on their choices. That individual is being tormented and shaded by a group of people rather than just one. Not only do my favorite actors and shows receive personal insults, but I also get trolled as a fan if I try to offer constructive criticism on other actors and series. There are only 4,5 fans of terebin and Yumhaj left on this forum and they all face personal judgments and shading.We can't comment or critique other shows and actors else we are labelled as haters and our moral policing has started .New members are not welcomed in this forum as some senior members have groups and they bully new members or member with difference POV.

Since last year, same thing has been going on. And best way to control all this is to introduce new features for "Block option " in which if we block some one we can't see the posts of that person. This is the only way members can use this forum in peace and in a constructive way.

Its my second time i am writing about my experience of this forum. I just hope you guys will take some solid action or find a solution to stop this biased judgments and bullying .

I created a new account because I was unable to recover my old account. I am not new to IF but came back after a very long time because I want to participate in TB2 related stuff or YumHaj related stuff. I come to forum to also view other posts, perspectives on plots of other shows and do discussions too but I hardly see that instead what I always find is most of the time is spent on targeting against YumHaj collectively, shading them by slipping in their comments. Very Boring and also not a sign of a healthy forum. This is a killsport. I do not want to spend my time responding or reviewing comments against my favorites.

Recently, my post was removed. I noticed, if TB YumHaj fans are even discussing about their favorites in common threads, then also people seem to have problem with it. With the constant shading insulting of YumHaj, why are their fans expected not to give it back? Fine, if they want to criticize YumHaj by slipping them in their comments somehow one or the other way, but then allow YumHaj or TB fans also do the same. Do NOT remove our posts. Not everybody will have the time and patience to keep reporting comments all the time. Some action has to be taken.

Virgo, do you mean blocking like how it happens in reddit forum with most downvoted comment?

Edited by WinterBreeze - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Virgo, do you mean blocking like how it happens in reddit forum with most downvoted comment?

Block option just like on twitter or insta. Its a best solution for this forum too smiley20

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

smiley6 Sadly I am touching grass these days and these things don’t bother me. But mods shut down this forum, once and for allsmiley36

Firstly members here go on reporting spree, then crib about action not being taken but then crib about how unfair it was and then can’t take any criticism.

If things go this way nobody would be interested to come to this forum. Well anyways members are not happy with mods even, what can mods do?? People openly criticise mods and then come back to them for resolution again.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley6 Sadly I am touching grass these days and these things don’t bother me. But mods shut down this forum, once and for allsmiley36

Firstly members here go on reporting spree, then crib about action not being taken but then crib about how unfair it was and then can’t take any criticism.

If things go this way nobody would be interested to come to this forum. Well anyways members are not happy with mods even, what can mods do?? People openly criticise mods and then come back to them for resolution again.

You know what in the history of IF, this would have been the first instance where users want blocked persons to not see their posts smiley37

It's so funny, it's an open forum and people want to handle who will be allowed to see their posts and who won't be seeing their posts. Lol. And we very well know why they want such featuresmiley39

I suggest such people to move to other sm sites like x and reddit because an open forum like India forum would never allow such thing to happensmiley17

Swati, since you have made the commendable effort of bringing screenshots (another person to add to my list of loving posts so much), I would like to just inform you that you are not the problem in this situation. You are right that you have been away and perhaps not aware of the full context. The Mods are aware of the trouble makers we are referring to smiley20 We just don’t take names and post screenshots like you do.

Being here is scary these days. You get discussed in GC’s & now openly on other platforms.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Being here is scary these days. You get discussed in GC’s & now openly on other platforms.

I am now confused who is ganging on whomsmiley29

Swati, this Twitter account can be reported and you can also discuss this with the Mods directly about finding out more. But looking at the account it was made a month ago has a few posts only and 0 followers, following 1. So being skeptical about this account is the first step. You’re assuming and implying it’s one of us when we could very well say the same that it was created for another agenda entirely. But any assumptions are unwarranted without any proof especially if it’s from an account like this one.

You must be aware of the Nishat GC drama and how many Yumhaj accounts were targeted. We even know some members here to be part of it but will never point fingers here at IF. You’re right to be wary of this random account mentioning you but try to get to the bottom of it the right way instead of jumping to conclusions like this. You may be surprised to find out who it actually might be.

Have you confronted this person yourself on X for using your name?

Someone from here is in wahaj's gcs wow. Never knew about this information smiley39

People assume anything randomly lol, please put that time in something constructive smiley39

We are only here to have discussions about the actors and dramas we love and nobody here is interested in fandom dramas so please spare us with these baseless accusations and hype your favorite.

Rashi please take a closer look at who is posting screenshots, bringing in links from Twitter, and throwing accusations here first.

Our concerns have been about the SMD thread and as members of the forum it is our right to ask Mods for a solution for that. But now it’s twisted into something else. Which is… predictable.